Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Where are the clowns?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Where are the clowns?

hi cappy #61
    good afternoon, as you are obviously full of the xmass cheer, i will take this opportunity to raise a glass of orange juice and wish you and your family, together with all whom are associated with this site a merry xmass and a happy new year.
    tom

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by thomas michael View Post
    hi cappy #61
    good afternoon, as you are obviously full of the xmass cheer, i will take this opportunity to raise a glass of orange juice and wish you and your family, together with all whom are associated with this site a merry xmass and a happy new year.
    tom
    And thomas may i wish you and yours all that you may wish for yourself and your own .....good health and happy days .....may your cup runneth over ....but just watch for that bloke from perf if your cup runneth over he will be underneath with a gallon glass.....happy xmas and healthy new year...cappy and co ....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

With all this knocking it back your going to have to put another bottle of tomato juice on Pats shopping list on Friday Cappy. JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

And if your cup runneth over just make sure you do not run over the guy who served you with it.

But it is the season of good will and any one who writes a good one with me in it will get my blessing.

We are going away for the season, up the river for 9 days.
    So there I was picking out some clothes to take.
    The she appears and tells me to put that one back in the wardrobe as I do not like it,
    So I have to pick out a few more that I do like, eventually I found enough that according to her I like very much so into the case they will go.
    She then tell me that in the new year I must buy some more that I like for next year away!!!!!!

So now you know where at times the season of good will can go wrong, you have to pick the clothes you like.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

5. Likes Captain Kong, Denis O'Shea liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Post Re: Where are the clowns?

I liked the following comment about the Lib Dem win in the recent North Shropshire bye election,by a senior unnamed Tory source,who said the whole thing has been 'overblown' by the opposition parties.

''I wouldn't read into the long-term trend of it much. I don't think in the space of 700 days the people of North Shropshire have suddenly decided that they want to empty the prisons,eliminate all immigration controls and that,actually men have cervixes too "

That last comment refers to the left wing faction,notably Labour who not only want it to be known that not only can men have cervixes and women have penises-because they are transgender, but that it is transphobic to say so "- ? No,I don't really understand it,or care.

But I do like that response from that Tory minister about that bye-election.

7. Thanks j.sabourn thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Well they do say that as regards the important bits for gender both sexes are the same just one is inside out and one inside in , the question is who ? I reckon both sexes if there are any as such should get together and prove or disprove this theory. Make mine blond 5’6” 38-22-36 age about 22 to 28 , doesn’t matter if she”s blind deaf or dumb , especially dumb, JS
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 21st December 2021 at 01:26 AM.
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Female have their use, just ask the wife, the suggest you run for a while.

But why all the fuss, we have a guy here, ex footy player married with tow kids.

But now he is rans gender, big pair of boobs but still got all his furniture in place.

Looks a bit like an ex UCL Queen on a bad night, fingernails are false and too long.
    Was called Daniel now Daniella, no longer a fella!!

I suppose you could say he is now an each way bet.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

10. Thanks j.sabourn thanked for this post
    Likes Denis O'Shea liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Louis immediate surgery not neccessary to remove age concern stuck up your letterbox ....how on earth did it get there ...is it a old family trick ....usually people with this sort of .....happening ...state they fell back and up it slipped....well we are all broad minded seamen on the site ....and whatever you say we will accept .....perhaps with a little chuckle to ourselves ......jeez hope it didnt have the weekend supplement with it ....any way all the best ...ps if its not out by boxing day you should go to A and E.....cappy
    Last edited by Doc Vernon; 4th January 2022 at 07:36 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi cappy #75
    good morning, the thought of slipping on anything these days is bad enough but to find the the object you slipped up on was lodged firmly between the buttocks is another matter, Only last week a news item of a man taken into hospital with a anti-tank shell perfectly positioned for firing lodged up the said orifice brought near tears to my eyes at just the thought of it,( most likely he fell on it, )
    But not to rub salt into already festering wounds, the great and good of the united union whom spent over a hundred million pounds on a new hotel in birmingham, and headed at the time by that famous man of the people and liverpudlian, len mcCluskey are now having a QC led inquiry into where why and how,seems the hotel complex is not even making the valuation of the money spent in building it. But will add the ex mayor of liverpool the esteemed joe anderson and his brother and liverpool builder paul flannigan are all in the frame but thats just a bit of my knowledge,
    tom
    Last edited by thomas michael; 21st December 2021 at 12:22 PM.

13. Thanks cappy thanked for this post
    Likes cappy, Denis O'Shea, N/A liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

76#Yes thomas all that money spent .......but sadly even more so at this time of the year NO ROOM AT THE INN...

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast