Thread: Latest Butlins

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Latest Butlins

This is one of the latest cruise ships, very loose description. Bit like a holiday at the fun fair, kt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGO5swTZtBc
    R689823

2. Thanks Captain Kong thanked for this post
    Likes Rodney Mills liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Latest Butlins

The ship, NORWEGIAN BLISS really is a fantastic ship having just seen the two videos the second one is the full tour of the ship.

But not for me.
    I will stay with Holland America`s ships.
    Just a few hundred bloods., and more elegant, no kids or daft games.
    Nice to dress for dinner, Dinner Suit, Tux and dickie bow tie. feels great. own table all trip. from 2, 4, 6, or 8, you choose. so same dining companions every evening dinner. make a lot of friends we see every year.
    January we are back on the AMSTERDAM for our fourth, Round the World Cruise, on her. If it was no good we would not be doing it.
    Cheers
    Brian

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Latest Butlins

Remarkable on the add.how all the bloods are under 35, the men tall and slim. the women like chorus girls, the teenage age kids all smiling and playing with dad. Mine at that age were, scowling, sulking, and blowing deep breaths out and stomping out whenever asked to do something. The only thing that stopped me throttling them was a remembered I did the same as a teenager.

Way back when my wife were backpackers, we were in one of the, then, Yugoslav islands as a cruise ship arrived. We watched the bloods hobble down the gangway, either canes, crutches, and quite a few in wheelchairs. All were overweight and most of the men wore shorts and an unbuttoned shirt exposing zipper scars from open heart surgery.

My wife and I snuck on the one of the buses laid-on for them and joined the tour and had a free trip and entrance to a Tourist show of folk dancing and such.

We stood out like a sore thumb. Both slim, healthy and fit, me about 45 and the wife 35. We could have made it in to the commercial, they were mostly on deaths door, or should have been in hospital not a "Butlin's" Cruise.

The conversation on the bus centered around food.

5. Thanks N/A thanked for this post