Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Belgium

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Belgium

Belgium is a small country that has suffered over a number of centuries as opposing armies has fought battles on its land.
    Yesterday the latest battle going on in the western world came to its doorstep with terrorist bombings at Brussels airport and on its metro system resulting in death and destruction to citizens of Belgium and other countries.
    I know many of us here will have fond memories of nights ashore in Danny's bar in Antwerp or visiting its other seaports, Ghent, Zeebrugge etc. along with some of historic cities. I myself have a number of close Belgium friends and additionally received fantastic treatment in hospital there when I suffered a stroke in 2008 whilst on board my ship in Antwerp.
    Given that I am sure that you will all join me in sending our condolences to the Belgium people and all those who were caught up in these atrocious attacks carried out by persons who have no regard for decency and human life.
    As many Belgiums have stated, these acts will not weaken there resolve to carry on with their daily lives and for this we salute them.
    WE WILL NOT BE BEATEN BY A BUNCH OF RAG HEADS.
    rgds
    JA
    Apologies for posting non marine topic but felt it important enough to post

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Belgium

When are our Politicians going to get wise to themselves.?
    I wrote to Cameron 15 months ago and told him that IS were sending operatives over to Europe disguised as asylum seekers, and do not let anyone in. They let them in and this happens.
    It is not finished, a lot more members of the Public are going to be killed, this is just the start,
    The Arch Bishop of Manchester was pontificating we should bring in another 100,000 into Britain.
    I exchanged many emails with him. then I posted a video of 20 Christians being executed by automatic guns in the head, Very explicit and very Gruesome, He has not answered my email.
    On ITV last night after News at Ten was a film about Saudi Arabia.
    It showed public executions and beheadings. Then it showed what school children are being taught.
    "All Christians are Blasphemers and everyone of them should be Beheaded and killed." Now they then said these school books with that in is distributed throughout our moo slim schools and mosks in Britain. So this is what they believe in, They are being taught at school that they can kill non believers without any conscience what so ever.*
    So this is our future,
    Welcome to World War Three.

Es Salaam u alakum, Inshallah
    Brian

PS *Why is our government allowing this kind of indoctrination in our schools.
    Last edited by Captain Kong; 23rd March 2016 at 03:28 PM.

3. Thanks N/A, Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi John.
    I well remember Danny's bar in Antwerp, and the other small bars, I was on a small coaster that ran in there regular, the people were great. That was
    why I was surprised to read in today's paper that there are over 300,000 slims in one ghetto in Brussels and many who had been born there were seething with hatred for the people of Belgium. The authorities there must be utterly stupid to have ignored warnings over an imminent attack. The Turkish authorities had warned them that they had expelled one of the leaders of the attack back to Brussels, the authorities there interviewed him and let him go. I well remember writing on this sight about all those people coming over to Europe, on TV you could see many of the young men hiding their faces, all possibly Isis. I feel sorry for all those innocent people killed and injured owing to incompetence.
    Cheers Des

5. Thanks Captain Kong, Peter F Chard thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

That is the one word that should be thrown at every western politician Des is Incompetence. As for the shower in the EU they are not even worth mentioning. It must have been nearly 5 years ago when most on this site agreed with the stupidity of having open borders. The PM of this fair country took over the stewardship as protected as it ever could be with its limitations on its security net work, lets hope he hands it back to his successor in the same manner whenever that may be. He has now made a statement that a lot of the terrorists are getting in with the illegal immigrants , which makes one believe he must be getting brought up to speed by reading some of the posts on here now, and well into the past. Donald Trump looks more and more like the answer for America, no doubt he will be cut down by the real people behind the scenes who really run the country. JS

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I find iot somewhat ironic that the bomb went off in the capital of the EU administration. Would have thought that with such a large organisation there the security would have been much better. But if you allow open borders with no check then you must expect problems.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

john the retired head of MI5 said we should get out of the EU and the first thing dump human rights laws?? we know who most of the terrorists are but cant deport due to EU laws on human rights hamsa {hooky} spewed out hate for years before we could deport him.. we are like a boxer getting into the ring with both hands tied behind your back .. until we dump Europe and do our own thing with undesirables that are putting two fingers up to us because of their rights branded into us by strangers from other lands? jp

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

You couldn't make it up, Salah the terrorist arrested prior the recent bombings is suing the Belgian Govt for defamation of character for declaring him a coward for not detonating his bomb in Paris, even more ludricous is a Belgian lawyer acting on his behalf in this action, how the hell does he sleep at night.

As for deporting people, we should do the same as the French, deport them and then pay the fine levied by the EU, it is the cheaper as well as the safest option.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

on the BBc news site this morning, here in the UK we had to cancel 40% of the flights deporting illegal and criminal migrants, due they say, to not enough staff to deal with the flights !!!!, seems like a good opening there lads, free flights, hotels etc. Seriously, Cameron keeps telling us we are safer in the EU !!!!!, think he ought to drop that argument, kt

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

As a first step at a minimum the building of new pointy tower places of worship should be banned and all existing ones have secret listening and video recording devices installed so as to monitor the teachings of the inmans.
    2nd step, government run pig farm prisons where all terrorists are sent to with all profits going towards helping us pensioners and our brave service men.
    rgds
    JA

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

With all that is going on in the Eu with refugees, terrorists etc it makes me wonder where the so called inteligent heads of member countries keep their brains. They do have some I take it or am I being silly? Blind Freddy can see what is occurring and how it is effecting the 'union' but still they continue with stupid ideas. Is there some ulterior motive by them , is money involved or is it just blind ignorance.
    Think your Dave is loosing the plot on this one, or is it the case that he did not read the script?
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast