Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Belgium

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Belgium

Two different quotes from two different authors contained in Two separate letters today..." Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent", taken from Russian born American writer Isaac Asimov.

And from French philosopher Voltaire " Men will cease to commit atrocities only when they cease to believe in Absurdities" JS

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Belgium

A letter in todays paper says it all to me and probably most sane minded people. "Turnbull said it All".
    While Belgiums representative in Australia has a right to criticise the words of our PM regarding security in Belgium, I comment on my experience as a security employee in England in the years around 2000. I witnessed incompetence and lack of responsibility by several European governments over illegal migration. Many adult males were allowed entry with, to my mind little or no proper investigation. I particularly remember one young man was fit and muscular and had certainly not been deprived of food nor water on the journey from wherever. My concerns were ignored. Malcolm Turnbull has every right to make such comments. Signed 28/03/16

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2