Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: BP Pension

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: BP Pension

#17... ken was in two non contributory funds , one for 8 years and got nothing. Another one with John I Jacobs and was only there. About just over 2 years in the fund. 10 years after I retired and about 40 years after I left the company as it was non existent at the time, Ireceived a small cheque for less than 100 pounds from the insurance company who ran the fund. Although not a great amount of money the thought was there , and as have said out of all the British company’s I worked for which weren’nt too many John I Jacobs was the best. However they were Jewish. Dont Ever believe a Jew is tight, just the opposite. JS

2. Likes Captain Kong liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#21 Hi yes I think thats about it John, it was another way that they didn't have to pay, at the end of the day most didn't stay in one company especially tanker companies until you maybe reached a certain age perhaps. The non -contributions were however part of your wages and should not have been manipulated by these companies in this manner, (deceiptful) As for the genorosity of the Jew it is probably the same as the jibe about Scotsman being tight have never found either to be true as you say totally opposite. Regards Kn

4. Likes Captain Kong liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi I worked on BP tankers for only 4 years will I be able to get a pension from them thanks all

6. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3