Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Red Lead Ted

Keith at Tregenna Guest

Default Re: Red Lead Ted

Quote Originally Posted by Keith at Tregenna View Post
    Victoria seems not to have been involved on site since a run in with another member. #57: https://www.merchant-navy.net/forum/...tml#post376017
    Hope she will be back asap.
    K.

Thankfully, Victoria is back, has anyone contacted Keith Tindell ?

2. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Likes Denis O'Shea liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Denis O'Shea View Post
    John it is a ruddy long time ago since you could a round of drinks for ''half a dollar'' Den
    Den, Its even ruddy longer ago that Cappy got a round of drinks in my company, How can it be that millionaires top them selves, Yet ordinary blokes of simple needs and means can go on for as long as we want, Because where happy in our skin Den eat when your hungry drink when your dry Regards Terry.
    {terry scouse}

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

You know me - I'm not a vindictive person, but doesn't this little story sum up all those virtue signalling, pumped up peanuts, who worship Goddess Greta...............and vote Green

Brad lives in Melbourne ........he was sick of the World, of Covid-19, those who distrust China, global warming, species extinction, racial tension and all the rest of the disturbing stories that occupy the media headlines.

Brad drove his car into his garage at home, carefully sealed up around the windows and doorways of his garage, selected his favourite radio station and started his car to a slow idle.

Two days later, his neighbour realising she had seen no sign of Brad for a while, peered through the garage window to see Brad at the wheel of his car. Immediately she phoned emergency services. Police, firies and the ambulance arrived promptly.

After pulling Brad from his car and giving him a sip of water, he seemed as good as gold. Brad drives a Tesla. It now has a totally flat battery. He also votes Green.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Red Lead Ted View Post
    Cappy, Why your not writing hit songs after reading that as best i could is beyond me
    Terry, I shall send you a written translation in plain English, you can then transcribe to scouse and sell it to Paul McCartney for a small fortune.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5