Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Bye for now

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Bye for now

While I have absolutely no wish for any Member to leave ,all I can say is that we all have our own choice as to what we wish to do as we grow old ,as has been said in the past.
    Choose to stay or choose to go is ones own Pick. We cannot Beg anyone,we can only ask in a polite a way as we can,as has been done .

I am nearing my 78th now and am still very active outside this site,i do however spend many Hours here as I love the site and enjoy reading all kinds of Posts,besides doing what I normally do,and that is to keep this site on Track,be that having to Edit,delete or whatever. Also do quite a lot of researching as well spending my own Cash to assist some here,that too I enjoy as I know it brings happiness to those who seek Relatives,so I feel I am not really an Amateur at it but a Middle of the Road Researcher,as are a few others as well.
    So to end as said we ALL have our own choice, Stay or Leave.
    But most who Leave seem to always return at some point,as there is no other such site around,that such leniency is given,try Posting some of what is on here with SN Site and see just how long one would last there!
    Enough Said
    Cheers
    Have a Good Weekend
    Last edited by Doc Vernon; 5th May 2018 at 08:13 AM.
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4