Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Israel what is next???

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Israel what is next???

john 17 i stayed at the Continental whitby right on the cliff its a very nice town? jp

2. Likes j.sabourn, Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#21 different place John, Whitby is a different place .different County and Captain Cooks birthplace I believe. Whitley Bay used to be in Northumberland people often get mixed up with the name but usually the way the Geordies used to speak not propa that is. Hope you’re still getting around ok. Cappy lives closer to Whitby than I ever did when he escaped to Yorkshire from South Tyneside , when they fiddled with the county boundary’s Certain parts of North and South Tyneside became Tyne and Wear , One has to go a couple of miles into Blyth to get into Northumberland now. Enough to make anyone emigrate !! If had stayed in the EU they had the uk earmarked as Zones depending on their exports and imports , and there would have been no counties as such. Cheers keep well . Could very nearly have done away with the British Parliament about the only thing on the benefit side maybe. ? Cheers JS
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 21st October 2023 at 06:38 AM.
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Israel is playing a waiting game they supposedly have over 200 of their citizens being held hostage.
    I would suspect if the big sword comes out and Hamas start chopping heads off Gaza and those living in it will be turned into dust. Israel cannot ever lose a war that will bring about the distruction of the state of Israel. Expect a nuclear strike in that region especially in the Tehran.

Israel will never allow another Holocaust to happen again. They will take the rest of the world with them if need be.

Yes we are all doomed

5. Thanks Thomas Daley thanked for this post
    Likes Des Taff Jenkins, Thomas Daley liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by happy daze john in oz View Post
    But I was quite amazed when the PM of Israel said he thought the security people had missed this one.
    Along with USA they have one of the best, if not the best, security and spy systems going.
    My guess is, they knew, speaking specifically about those folks inside the intel business who are dedicated and spend their entire life with monitoring such activities. Similar like 9/11, I am sure, once this is over and like they said, those questions "why this was missed etc" will be asked, investigated and answered, then it will show that it wasn't an intelligence failure, but the data, info and intel wasn't able to reach the appropriate people or wasn't able to reach and alert, or to make the relevant folks in the higher echelons move and take action. Whatever the problems and reasons for those communication problems might have been, those circumstances allowed to make the outcome possible, same as 9/11.

So to the question: "Israel what next?", hmmm well, probably in the short term, lots of noise, death and destruction. Then, once it cools down, after enough has been blown up there and elsewhere, not to exclude in many other cities and places around the world, but after Hamas is gone, maybe joined by a couple more of other similar stone age Koran followers up North or West of Israel, then when it gets quiet (and nearly forgotten) again, after maybe 5, 10 or 20 years, well, more likely than not, somewhere, someone else will receive their "9/11". With the highest likelihood that with each "next 9/11", the scale of horror and destruction will only increase and only become more severe and each one worse than the last time. I wish it won't ever become a reality, but at the same time I would not be surprised if we one day wake up to the news, learning about how some city of millions, probably in Europe, but it could just as well be Bombay, Bangkok, Sidney, depending on unpredictable factors or as a plan B secondary target, if other primary targets like L.A., N.Y., London, Paris and so on turn out to be too difficult to strike, but if one day a terrorist group manages to detonate some sort of device with the power to wipe out an entire city along the line of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. As a minimum, I think it should be assumed and expected that we'll sooner or later see dirty bombs as well as biological warfare type weapons being used. A nuke would probably require the involvement of a state actor, which cannot be excluded but might be considered less realistic to take place.

But that's what I predict will be "What Next", somewhere down the road, as there is no realistic, practical end to this conflict. Theoretically, the only way to put an end to it, would maybe require to take it all the way with putting an end to it like in 1945. Therefore, bombing the entire world wherever people flock to the streets in happiness, dancing, singing and celebrating events like 9/11 or this latest attack by the Hamas against defenseless civilians, as if it was a victorious achievement. Then, like in post war Germany, "reeducate" and de-nazify, or in this case, de-Islamise, the survivors and especially the brainwashed Hitler Youth type future generations. Then, bulldoze the rubble and rebuild the cities to allow the victims of their tyrannical past, to experience prosperity and freedom, like Germany and Japan did, against all odds.

But that's probably not possible in this day and age, at least as long as it's not even possible to publish certain cartoons out of respect to the followers of the religion of peace.

But anyway, back to the ongoing debate in our fake news media world. How the hell is it possible that we never hear anything on CNN, BBC or China Broadcasting News etc about stuff like for example this:

https://www.memri.org/reports/signs-...tember-october

(note, growing indications of an attack in September or October, published 31.Aug. 2023)

or:

https://www.iranintl.com/en/202309051003

(note: will Iran proxies target Israel in Sept/Oct?)

Shalom, Salam Al Aikum and may peace be upon you!

Cheers

7. Thanks j.sabourn thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by j.sabourn View Post
    Hamas and all such outfits should have been expelled from Palestine years ago and every other country they buried themselves in like rats down a drainpipe. America in my opinion is doing the correct thing. It will take a bit more than Domestos poured down the drainpipe. JS
    To "America is doing the correct thing", I'd like to add, frankly speaking, in my opinion, since at least the Second World War, whatever America has been doing, they stood on the right side and the fundamental intentions were correct. How things later turned out or ended is a different matter. But like Israel, in my book, America stands as a light in a huge sea of darkness. Militarily speaking, especially in conflicts like these, unconventional, guerrilla type warfare and terrorist type insurgencies, I think the way "we" should engage, is more by allowing the Special Forces and the clandestine operations community to take the lead. If anyone, those sorts of troops are the ones who know and are able to go in and utilize any existing local resources to support and eventually overthrow dictatorships and their diabolic henchmen organizations. Conventional military power alone will eventually end up failing with the so called "winning the hearts and minds".

In case you haven't heard about the "Green Prince", go google it or watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v738Wogza0&t=35s

and I end this post with quoting him (the Green Prince) with his answer to the question of "what is the overall problem?" AW: *****

Cheers

(WATCH IT IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET!!!)

edited to add: I'd like to clarify, while in both of my above posts I mention "*****" as the problem, I should have added that ***** isn't the only problem. To me, the other 2 desert dogmas, but not limited to those 3, any other religion which manages or has the power over people to get in their mind and somewhat take over control, they are just a notch lower than *****. ***** as I see it makes the most horrendous claims and it seems to be practiced in a way which simply isn't compatible with the modern civilized world and the values shared and understood as humanity in this day and age.

I don't know if I'm an Atheist, I somewhat feel to share more common ground with people like for example Christopher Hitchens, as an example (the author of the book called God is not great).

That said, and to be fair and clear, I have just as little respect for those like some of these so called Settlers and the way how the West Bank has been treated. To have an Israeli Settler community in the middle of predominantly Palestinian and Arab populated placed, sometimes holding 200 Settlers, protected by 1'000 IDF soldiers, surrounded by 20m high walls, connected by "yellow number plate only" Highways (only for Israelies), criss-crossing the entire West Bank and cutting the local population off left right and center, harassing an entire population with checkpoint after checkpoint and so on, is nearly as backward an reckless like the behavior of their enemies. They are just as much part of the problem like the radicals on the other side.

Believe whatever you want, but keep it in your home, don't take it out into the public and don't bother others with your belief or world view.

Amen
    Last edited by Dennis Billaney; 21st October 2023 at 12:56 PM.

9. Thanks j.sabourn, Des Taff Jenkins thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Just remember a terrorist only needs to be lucky once.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

thank god i'm an atheist ? jp one holly book or another has sent millions to early graves and always will???

12. Thanks Dennis Billaney thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by John Pruden View Post
    thank god i'm an atheist ? jp one holly book or another has sent millions to early graves and always will???
    you are right John, religion has always had its fanatical zealots who will translate the holy books to suit their own purposes. Theres bound to be some them somewhere who hate atheists as well.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I see the USA has now moved troops to the Iran border just in case.
    AS to removing HAMAS, good luck because even if they are obliterated some other fanatical group will emerge and the cycle will begin again.
    Since Cocky was in the egg there have been terrorist style groups in various parts of the globe, and that will not change as long as the fundamental orifice of man points to the ground.

What one man has some other will always want and go to any length to get it.
    In a similar way if I do not like you living next door to me I will do all I can to make life so uncomfortable you move away.

Bit on the news today, a number of senior members of the parliament along with a number of Rabbi have called for the resignation of the PM.
    Claim he is more of the problem than the solution.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

15. Likes Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Right on John, Netinyaho, {probably owns my email address.| Tried his damndest to remove the independence from the supreme court, he wanted any which way for any judgement on his court case for thieving to be annulled. And that in my opinion is the reason that they didn't act to stop Hamas attacking and kidnapping those people, one thing the Jewish population will do is join together against an enemy and he knew it.
    Des
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast