Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Israel what is next???

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Israel what is next???

The initial recent affray into Israel what does the world think of the reason for ? It was to cause what it is doing successfully and cause disruption in the world , which it is amply succeeding at ably assisted by the worlds media. Film showing national flags being burned and some dauntless reporter standing there with microphone and camera is the whole object of the exercise . Such access for these agitators to free advertising should be ignored. The only way to hurt these people is to ignore them then shoot them if necessary.
    Hamas and all such outfits should have been expelled from Palestine years ago and every other country they buried themselves in like rats down a drainpipe. America in my opinion is doing the correct thing. It will take a bit more than Domestos poured down the drainpipe. JS
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 20th October 2023 at 01:32 AM.
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#10 long before 2000 years Des, the original were known as the 12 tribes of Judea , with their own emblems and insignia and were one of the original cultures in this brave New World of ours . Their bad publicity put out about turning on Jesus and betrayal by one of their own Judas Iscariot was put out probably by others, its authenticity is questioned by many but doubt will ever be proved otherwise , but rumour has it that besides the Gospels of Mathew, Mark, Luke , and John, their is also one of Judas . This is supposedly being held in the Vatican and will never be revealed as would change the whole world of Christianity. So while our own owners of Australia were running around bare assed and now making claims to ownership of the land , others were getting more knowledgeable and wise. Cheers JS.
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

No matter what they may say no country will take any notice of the UN on this matter.
    Abide by the rules of war they say, what bloody rules.
    War is kill or be killed, and terrorists take no prisoners and have never heard of such rules.

The UAE appear to be on the side of USA if only partially and may be able to suggest some way forward.
    But the long term future as it stands shows no change, Arabs against Jews, and so it has been since Adam was a boy.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

4. Likes Des Taff Jenkins, David Robins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Every time there is a war starting I always consider what is the hidden agenda and one that springs to mind is up an coming elections to prop up a dud leader to further their chance of winning. The Israeli bloke was not popular and the population where not happy with him. Likewise the USA is voting next year. Is that why Biden is taunting Iran with sending the warships into the Med as that would certainly cement his standing. Not to mention the billions upon billions being made in arms by so many countries. Just glad that we do not have the three war crime bosses in charge (Bush, Blair and that grub Howard)
    That's the way the mop flops.

My thanks to Brian for this site.

6. Thanks Des Taff Jenkins thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

i think all arab countries contribute to hamas only to keep hamas from their country a form of blackmail not on our land sort of thing? everyone is going on about the rules of war what rules there is none the gloves are off palistine will never get shut of them?jp

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

# 15 Every Hamas follower should have a similar description on his back as a cigarette packet “Hamas can seriously damage your Health “ . JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#15 like a protection racket John.? I was accosted by an ex school acquaintance about 1960 who was labouring under the impression that I had something to do with the first nightclub to open in Whitley Bay , which my brother in law had shares in. He thought he was a hard man and put the bite on me for paying ground rent for same , my reply is unprintable.Terrorism only survives through fear and one should put the fear of Christ ten fold back into them. I must say I visited the night club once by myself and it was raided by the police and all its customers were interviewed , the law was then that you had to be there for a meal as well as just watching the shows, I said I had had the meal and I was a seaman and in dry dock at North Shields , so they just chased me out . Others were fined and appeared in court. Don’t know if the Protection Racket covered police activity at the time. Anyone who was in that neck of the woods about that time it was called the Ace of Spades and was in the old YMCA building in North Parade, believe Whitley Bay today is down by the head with night clubs. Capt. Kong may know it as was just up the road from his Local the Rex Hotel. Cheers JS
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 20th October 2023 at 11:22 PM.
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

After he war the Arabs didn't want the Israelis to start occupying and stealing their lands, and why not after all they had been living there for yonks, Gradually their influence in the worlds economic area enabled them to amass enough cash to buy their way over the rest of the world, there has been fighting there ever since.We have all seen on the TV Palestinian's being forcibly removed of farms they have lived on for hundreds of years in order to build a new Kibbutz. Our thinking has been co loured by our view of an Arab dragging his rifle along the Suez Canal/

Des
    Last edited by Des Taff Jenkins; 21st October 2023 at 12:04 AM.
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

11. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Most of the Arabic world were pro- hitler , the same as the majority of South America during the war, also most of Europe including France had strong leanings to the third Reich. Even the uk had its nazi followers. Although the US was late in getting in, once in they were one of our true allies and should be remembered as such. Today they take a lot of backlash which they are not responsible for, whatever people say about them is their own opinion and not universal. The US President Although maybe a dodderer he did the right thing and visited Israel the same as the PM of England. Pity the PM of Australia couldn’t make the same effort or maybe he thought he had lost any pull he thought he had after his questionable vote to the electorate and needed a respite. ? It took him 12 hours to put in his repugnance at the illegal massacre by the terrorists on Israelian soil , how fast can he move when Australia maybe threatened the same at anytime . Think he was the last western leader to do so. Am sure many also noted. JS
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 21st October 2023 at 01:03 AM.
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

One scenario posted is the rise of Russia and China in step with each other.
    China will then replace USA as top dog.
    Iran will be a big influence on the side lines.

It appears to be a possibility with China and Russia, if the fake news is too be believed, talking in unison.

Israel continues to stall on the move into Gaza, so who is pulling the stings here, Biden maybe??

Then to add to all mysteries the UK has been told not to have an erection close to the USA one next year in November.
    Story is the UK Pm wants to hold it then.

There are far too many heads of state involved in all of this, while we the workers have to just sit and pontificate on what may be.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

14. Likes Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast