Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Russian Missiles hit Poland

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Russian Missiles hit Poland

the once great bear of russia is now a pussy cat there is no organisation of troops they will go in cities by great numbers and wreck the place they are loosing troops by the thousand and many more will perish putin will follow hitler soon or he will be bumped of to save face they tried to bully and its back fired on them?jp

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

You can bet there is a plot behind his back going on right now, with these dictators there always is. It just a matter of time. I must confess i thought he had a better quality army than he has. In the West we must just keep him supplied with whatever is needed.
    R689823

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

If I remember rightly, although I didn't follow it all too closely, Ukraine was having a civil war of it's own between pro Russian and pro western people. It was Putin that decided to jump in and get involved by invading Crimea, then try for the rest of Ukraine, which isn't going as well as he thought it would.
    But of course, I could be totally wrong about the whole thing. One thing's for certain, any referendum held under Russian supervision in Crimea has got to be a good, democratic referendum, hasn't it?

4. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Likes Denis O'Shea, j.sabourn, Graham Payne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#23. The causes of the present conflict are being lost in the smoke of war JK . Prior to the present president of the Ukraine the one they had was closely affiliated to Moscow and when he was put out and the present one now in wanted to go West so to speak,was the start of the present trouble. A lot of the repotoire coming out of Moscow refers to the Naziism of the Ukraine and this is referring to Hitlers invasion and part colonisation of same. There has always been a patriotic , minor though it is , of Russian followers still in the Ukraine and this has always been the excuse of Putin is to put them back in power.. Most of Russia’s satellites of the past have also turned to the West and no doubt He sees himself blocked in by western oriented countries , and his lines of thought runs in a different direction than shall I say ours. There are always 2 sides to every story. Des is true in what he says no
    matter whose feelings he hurts . However both sides E and West ,both have interfered in a foreign countries affairs , the west by following on by by what Putin did and arming his faction by arming the other faction . And backing that magic word Democracy . JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by James Curry View Post
    Yes Des, looks as if it may have been an own goal. But if Russia had not invaded the Ukraine would that missle have been fired. Des are you an admirer of the democratically elected of President of Russia? At least the Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy was democratically elected.
    If you say so.
    Des

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Tindell View Post
    You can bet there is a plot behind his back going on right now, with these dictators there always is. It just a matter of time. I must confess i thought he had a better quality army than he has. In the West we must just keep him supplied with whatever is needed.
    Hi Keith.
    Think British Parliament over the last twelve months, more plots than even Shakespeare could think up. LoL
    Des
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

They are still looking for a man ( or woman ) For All Seasons. Des.? JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

If the news is even half true Russia is losing troops at a rate of knots.
    It was said the in the last two days some 2600 troops killed, no army can continue along these lines for long.
    Weather in severe decline now so how will the Russian army cope with it. 'Very different to the events of WW2.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Not really my Cuppa, but i read that Putin has Millions Stashed away now in Africa, this is apparently for his Living if things really go Pear Shape for him, which at present looks that way But????? Who the hell knows really whats going on!?????? Cheers
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

10. Thanks Des Taff Jenkins thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

i will still say all this has got the black sea fleet were will they go if they get kicked out if back to russia they will be spied on coming and going not the power by far what they were lets see what happens? jp

12. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Likes Graham Payne, Denis O'Shea liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

If Russia has a bit of a problem now wait till they get the bill for war reparatiions. The western nations that have supplied weapons to Ukraine should also get a few quid from Russia as well.

14. Likes Doc Vernon liked this post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast