Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: NATO & World War 3

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: NATO & World War 3

Some truths coming out, many of the people who were dragged out in Bags for the Western TV were Russia speaking Ukrainian's shot not by the Russian but by Ukrainian soldiers. This could have been settled by giving the mainly Russian speaking people their freedom in tne Donbass region but it was a steel making place and there was big money being made there, which is what all wars are about .
    I am not as gleeful as some on site at the thought of a third world war, I was 8 years old when the last one started and I can assure the younger people on site it was not a comfortable time, even if others were doing the fighting. The next one will bring it right to your front door.
    Des
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Des I do not think anyone is Gleeful at the prospect of war, but if anyone thinks that Putin is going to stop with the Ukraine in his pocket are perhaps slightly naive. IMHO

3. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

This guy Putin is not just any old politician, trying to put things right for his country, apart from being a dictator in his own country, and ruling by fear, anyone who saw him with his two top generals at the table could smell the fear. He has no respect for other countries, witness the the assassins sent from Russia to poison people in Salisbury, and one other guy whose name escapes me. He will stop at nothing until checked, exactly what happened in WW2, if Hitler had been confronted earlier, it would not have developed the way it did. I certainly do not want to see another world war, but what i do know is that if it were not for NATO, he would march in all over the place. Pacification won't work with this guy.
    R689823

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Maybe usa and uk wanted war to happen to ruin russian economy but if they did it has back fired bigly on the whole world fellas.

6. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Likes Des Taff Jenkins, Bill Morrow liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Nato was never serious about letting ukraine join them,plus if war goes beyond ukraine russia and nato might get the nooks out fellas

8. Likes Doc Vernon, Fouro, Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Yes as i had said somewhere before, Putin is no Monkey, he is out to get what he started for plus possibly more! There are all these notices on the Internet daily telling how bad the Russian are doing with things and how many of their Troops have been killed in battle! Now not discouting these but if one looks at the progress (May be slow) each day there is advance being made be it only a few km day. They have taken quite a few places already and will continue to.

I like most all here dont like the prospects of any War especially a (WW3) breaking out, but it seems very likely as each day passes!

I feel so very sorry for the Ukranians , as they really have stood the test of time so to speak,and it will be devastating to see them fall .

But this man Putin is ruthless and determined at whatever cost.
    We can but just Pray that a Miracle may happen.

Stay Safe all.
    Last edited by Doc Vernon; 4th July 2022 at 11:57 PM.
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Anyone who wants to glamourise modern warfare is living in a fools paradise. There are no winners there will be no survivors , the earth will return to the condition it started off as billions of years ago a small piece of the sun broken away covered in water and no life signs whatsoever. Any future life in millenniums to occur will come from the sea as biological bits and pieces what it matures to is anyone’s guess. There will be no declaration of war it will be a thousand times another Pearl Harbour. Only a raving lunatic would proceed along this path of the destruction of all life forms. It would certainly wipe out any argument of climate change for two reasons there would be no one to argue and rwo there would be no climate as such. The few survivors if any would be raving lunatics before they to died. One will not even know war has started they and us will just be no longer alive to worry about it. JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#10. There is always two sides to a story. As part of the general public and only having knowledge of what one lived with and still does , and all the relevant propaganda by various political sources , one is inclined to go along with what one is told. Myself having memories of the last war believed and still do that the Ukraine which was predominately Russian speaking was invaded and taken over by Hitler and colonised to a certain extent. In Putin’s what most consider a madman’s ravings he often refers to the de-Nazification of the Ukraine so he has probably also been reading his history books as was too young to have lived during the war years. JS
    PS I can remember as a kid living in Kingston On Thames going to see a troop of Cossack horse riders perform on the local football field , among much cheering , this must have been just before D Day , they were from the Ukraine I believe , and were probably intergrated into the invasion forces . JS.
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 4th July 2022 at 11:58 PM.
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Should a 'nuke world war' erupt, those who unfortunately survive it will inherit a lifetime of 'Oblivion' wondering what happened to the world as the way they used to know it.

Regards from,
    Fouro.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I'm sorry but every time I see that little comedian he looks more and more like Napoleon, the only thing missing is the big hat.
    There has been no change in our politicians, first the Libs gave him $100 million now Labour has done the same, both at the time of the worst floods in Australian history, with thousands of people loosing their homes and businesses, with less help that that comedian got.
    Des
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast