Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Policing American style

Lewis McColl Guest

Default Policing American style

https://www.facebook.com/ATTNVideo/v...7015508936736/ If that is policing in the USA is it any wonder the police are held in such low esteem in the States could have been worse at least he did not pull his gun out and shot him in the back of the head, which happened a while back.

2. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Policing American style

That is absolutely disgusting the Guy was so Drunk he could not do any harm.
    There was no need to be so rough and throw him on the ground like that,he could well have killed him.
    That sort of Police behaviour should be stamped out,i hope that Cop gets what is coming to him!
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Pity some of ours here in Melbourne did not put as much effort into some of the arrests they make.
    Yes a bit rough but at times it is needed.
    Sadly our state premier has issued orders that our police are to take it very easy.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

But Guns are soon to be carried by all Police here John!
    Still don't think that Yank Cop did the correct thing that was not at all necessary the Bloke was Drunk as a Skunk!

R697530

6. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Lewis McColl Guest

Yes the kid was drunk as a skunk but absolutely harmless, how often have we all seen a ship mate in a state like that, He was usually carried back on board and put to bed. No wonder the police in the states are hated. Thelad is lucky he was not coloured otherwise he may have been shot. The bystander said to the cop he hit head there pretty hard, the cops reaction was yeah he did, I will call EMS he never even checked to see how badly injured the lad was, disgusting.

8. Likes Doc Vernon liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Unfortunately one asshole like that can undo all the good work carried out by countless good cops

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

was over the top at the same time a drunk with a weapon is a dangerous animal many American cops are killed each year so you are on you toes all the time ? jp

11. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Yes I agree one must be careful,but in this case the Cop could see that there was nothing to be afraid of!
    A big Cop like that surely he had enough sense to handle that case differently!
    Come on that was a straight forward case of just arresting a Drunk!
    Watch that Video and see just how hard that poor bugger hit the ground with his Head!
    If he had not been so Drunk he would have been hurt even worse!
    Yes there are many many good Police on the beat,but there are those that just love their powers too!
    Ask me I know I have seen too much of it!
    Cheers

R697530

13. Thanks happy daze john in oz thanked for this post
    Likes N/A liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Cloherty View Post
    Unfortunately one asshole like that can undo all the good work carried out by countless good cops
    Not being sarcastic Ivan but that statement leaves a lot to be desired!
    There must have been many A------- as you mention,in our days then!

There were many arrests too,but not like that!
    Only thing I recall on bad Policing is in South Africa when one was thrown head first into the Black Maria,i had a few of those as did many others! But that was not as bad!
    A sore head for a day or a few hours and then you were taken back to your Ship!
    Then there too were those Big Cops that used their powers in the wrong way!
    Sorry ,I am sure many of us got really plastered and we were not know as A---------s
    Cheers

End of from me anyway!
    Last edited by Doc Vernon; 29th August 2017 at 10:18 AM.

R697530

15. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Lewis McColl Guest

South African police , I remember we were in Capetown and It was the 3rd mate and myself who got the short end of the straw as night on board.
    We had a Freetown crew good lads everyone. The 3rd mate and I were sitting in the bar watching a video and in walked the police with dogs. They said they wanted to do a cabin search as they knew there were woman onboard. We told them we did not have a master key, thet said it was the crew quarters they needed to check. Anyway we went with them and banged on doors and practically were kickig them in. One by one the doors were opened and the dogs as soon as they saw a Black were going ape ****.They got to the engineroom Headmans cabin and he said he would not open the door as he was scared of the dogs.I tried to talk the headman into opening up or there was going to be troublebut he still said he was scared. This big bastard afrikaner knocked my flying and kicked the door and they let two dogs lose. They practically tore the guy to pieces and they just laughed while it was going on. Then they dragged him out and just left him there. They buggered off laughing as they went, oh they never found any girls onboard. We did our best to give the head man first aid and the3rd mate called port control for an Ambulance. When it arrived they took one look and walked away saying there will be another along shortly, I assume the one that arrived was for whites only. We heard the headman died a week later in hospital. The company tried to persue it about what happened but were stone walled all the way.
    Last edited by Lewis McColl; 29th August 2017 at 11:02 AM.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast