Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Cap Benefit/ Cap Agencies.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Cap Benefit/ Cap Agencies.

Once upon a time all hospitals had a senior doctor in charge assisted by highly experienced dedicated matrons and ward sisters. Everyone working in the hospital from bottom to top were employed directly by the N.H.S.
    A person in the Ministry of Health, probably with an honours degree from Oxford University, decided to fix a problem that did not exist. Managers from outside the health service were recruited on huge salaries, catering, cleaning and ancillary jobs outsourced to private contractors and agencies.
    The result of this is clear to see.

2. Thanks Red Lead Ted thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Louis, I couldn't agree more mate, Why fix something that isn't broken, Because like the pie in the sky idea they have come up with now, Close all the regional benefit centre's and put them all in one building, Result absolute chaos Terry. p.s. My brother in law received notification he was being transferred onto pension credits from ESA money went down £30 a week, As he was 63 yrs old impossible to get hold of anyone in the office on the phone in Chester, So he drove over there, No entrance no way in or out no one in sight, Until a voice come from a lamp post can I help you , go away this building is not accessible to the public, Our Billy ran his car into it the car was a right off Terry.
    Last edited by Red Lead Ted; 1st June 2015 at 01:39 PM.
    {terry scouse}

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

the result is clear to see louis ...yes it costs a fortune to run .....but i think anyone on the site would only say the service is second to non many members on the site have been hospitalised recently .......i see only praise for the NHS ......members of my family only praise the service they get ....but still it gets used as a football .....what is the complaint.....reminds me of the drunk AB out of shields i new the family well they drank out of jamjars ......he came to the galley door and started effing and blinding cos he said he didnt want lamb twice a week .....that in 1957 when we were lucky at home to see meat on a sunday .......but then its everyones right to complain ......such is the world

5. Thanks Rodney Mills thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by red lead ted View Post
    Louis, I couldn't agree more mate, Why fix something that isn't broken, Because like the pie in the sky idea they have come up with now, Close all the regional benefit centre's and put them all in one building, Result absolute chaos Terry. p.s. My brother in law received notification he was being transferred onto pension credits from ESA money went down £30 a week, As he was 63 yrs old impossible to get hold of anyone in the office on the phone in Chester, So he drove over there, No entrance no way in or out no one in sight, Until a voice come from a lamp post can I help you , go away this building is not accessible to the public, Our Billy ran his car into it the car was a right off Terry.
    ###what sort of car was it terry.....cappy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I believe that the outfit running this agency known as NHS Professionals was a Government body responsible to the Minister Of State For Health.It did start going into profit but the present Government sold it off to the private sector (I wonder if Vince Cable or any Tory that lost their seat is working there).
    The NHS spent £1.8billion on temps last year.Experts said it was due to bosses plugging gaps caused by a shortfall of 20.000 nurses.
    Regards.
    Jim.B.
    CLARITATE DEXTRA

8. Thanks Red Lead Ted thanked for this post
    Likes Red Lead Ted liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

as one who has not long come out of hospital in critical care I had the same nurse for 12 hours then the night staff 12 hours these are very highly trained staff and don't forget like a doctor they are learning all the time my daughter in law was a nursing sister intensive care in a children's hospital so you have to know what you are doing and she still has to take exams to keep her status she moved from nursing to home visitor nursing some shifts where 17hour long and getting just over minimum wage after years of college and exams they cant like members of parliament give themselves a £20.000 a year rise.. jp

10. Likes cappy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Obviously a car that couldn't argue with a lamp post Cappy, As for everyone being treated brilliantly by the N H S Over the last 5 years lets await a few views over the next 5 years before we judge them. A pretty confident scouser, Cappy the, Tories run the show alone these days and just like Thatcher will end up talking the rap on there own. Terry.
    {terry scouse}

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Cappy answer me this.How come this government is selling off houses that don't belong to them,if anybody else did this it would be classed as theft and the perpetrater gaoled.They are making housing asscts sell of their properties at knock down prices and for each one that they sell they have to build a new one.The price that they get from selling one of their properties certainly wont pay for the land even to build a new house on.I heard a guy on from a housing assction,tenant right to buy,the house was valued £130.00 tenants knock down price £14.00 which he paid but the housing assctn didn't get balance from council.This will make the housing market for young people even worse than what it is now.Imagine all our Eastern European guest's buying these, they will buy them and rent them off drawing the rent whilst they are back in their own country.I think 9 out of 10 right to buy houses in London from Maggies time are now in the hands of private landlords.I'm afraid who ever came up with this idea in Daves government needs to be given a talking to on life in the real world,it's a no brainer.
    Regards.
    Jim.B.
    CLARITATE DEXTRA

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

got no complaint with buying your house it stops them getting rented out to foriegners......as it was the councils who built them in the ist place with our money so why should we not be able to buy them.....the sad thing is when you buy them you must pay a new council tax which in some cases.is more than the rent previosly paid .....specially in the labour controlled councils.....its sad because everyone should own there own home.....but such is life......i believe year upon year more folk own there own homes ...so it must be what people think is the right thing to do....rather than pay and pay again to some council and when you pop your clogs you or your family get no return i suppose its putting money into a council bank and getting no return......not a good idea but at least now you get the choice to buy your own home .....all for it...... give people a chance to have there own castle.....regards jim ....cappy

14. Likes judith george liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Cappy Housing Association houses are not necessarily ex-council houses,many around here are old terraced that have been refurbed.You could say they belong to the tenants,members, they are not for profit organisations,the money being earned from the rents used to buy new property and the upkeep of the properties they have.Quite a number of tradesmen employed throughout the country maintaining these houses.The government are so short of money that they want to take on this extra burden of buying houses for people for nothing.The tenant buys the house he receives a discount of £77.900 or in London £103.900, as the government don't own the house the government have to pay the H.A.that shortfall.Captain Kong should like this, this shortfall obviously comes from the tax-payer,so the tax-payer will be buying houses for the French and any other European that decides to drop their hook here.Maybe Brians neighbour can buy his at a knock down price and get the Social Security to pay his mortgage thus costing him nothing.
    Regards.
    Jim.B.
    CLARITATE DEXTRA

16. Likes cappy liked this post
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast