Articles - General Articles

Categories

Search Articles

Articles - General Articles

by John Arton Published on 26th September 2017 04:45 PM
I have finished transcribing the diary of the young lady who sailed from Swansea to San Francisco and back to Queenstown in 1878 on board her father.....
by Brian Probetts (Site Admin) Published on 13th June 2017 11:40 PM
No copyright infringement intended, I do not own this Article. Brian Probetts. First Zero-Emission, Fully-Autonomous Container Ship Planned for....
by Brian Probetts (Site Admin) Published on 16th April 2017 07:59 AM
From up north in Canada, our good friend Dave Towson sent the message below, a link to my recent talk on combination passenger-cargo ships. Dave...
by Brian Probetts (Site Admin) Published on 23rd December 2016 04:04 PM
The passenger steamer SS Warrimoo was quietly knifing its way through the waters of the mid-Pacific on its way from Vancouver to Australia. The...
by Brian Probetts (Site Admin) Published on 25th June 2016 01:09 PM
NZ teen's oily trick saves him in icy sea. 19-year-old midshipman Peregrine Robert Dearden. Photo / Supplied Letters written 100 years ago by....
by Doc Vernon Published on 6th May 2016 05:37 AM
Thu Apr 28th At sea in the Eastern Mediterranean between Egypt & Turkey: Booming whistles! Late yesterday afternoon, we left the Suez Canal at P...
by Doc Vernon Published on 6th May 2016 05:35 AM
Many happy returns: It really was a very, very special birthday, here on the beautiful Queen Elizabeth! Amanda Reid, our cruise director, had...
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Most Read Articles

Most Commented Articles

Top Authors

Article Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order articles in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Article Forum v4.1.2 Copyright by BananaLive