Articles - Nautical Tales

Categories

Search Articles

Articles - Nautical Tales

by Trevor Bodiam Published on 26th March 2018 06:19 AM
It’s the end of November 1964, i’m 16years old, when Mum & Dad say goodbye to me and see me off at the station. I’m feeling both excited and somew...
by Les Leckie Published on 20th March 2018 09:35 AM
I joined the MV Otterburn in Glasgow as a junior ordinary seaman on 1st February 1963. The ship was bound for Norfolk, Virginia, USA. We were...
by Brian Probetts (Site Admin) Published on 17th July 2017 02:29 PM
Once in a century!! Amazing Feat of Navigation The passenger steamer SS Warrimoo was quietly knifing its way through the waters of the...
by Brian Probetts (Site Admin) Published on 3rd May 2015 10:53 PM
2 Jan 2015 By Harold Briley OBE Their Grave is the Sea 1914 Naval Battles: Coronal and Falklands Early in World War One the Royal Navy...
by Brian Probetts (Site Admin) Published on 21st September 2012 12:01 PM
Don't miss this, it's brilliant! Brian. http://www.merchant-navy.net/forum/poetry-ballads/578-sea-shanty-2.html Post #1
by Brian Probetts (Site Admin) Published on 21st May 2012 03:07 PM
LETTER TO OWNER Sir, it is with regret that I hasten to write to you concerning a misunderstanding leading to the following events. I trust that...
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Most Read Articles

Most Commented Articles

Top Authors

Article Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order articles in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Article Forum v4.1.2 Copyright by BananaLive