Articles - Nautical Tales

Categories

Search Articles

Articles - Nautical Tales

by Chris Hurren Published on 10th January 2019 04:42 PM
In 1962 as a raw 3rd Mate I joined SS Hendrick for a short trip around the Med., through the Suez Canal and up the Gulf of Aqaba with a cargo of film....
by Captain Nico Published on 26th December 2018 01:44 PM
September 1973 we were loading general cargo in Millwall docks London. Chartered by ELLERMAN CITY LINERS for Mediterranean ports. It still was a...
by Peter Cassidy Published on 19th November 2018 11:13 PM
This most memorable trip as a Radio Officer because there was a rescue involved. I joined the MV Baron Maclay in London, we started our voyage...
by Doc Vernon Published on 29th October 2018 02:52 PM
Sent to me via John Strange originally from out Friend Dennis! Thanks Den. Hope that some find it as interesting as did I. Cheers
by John T Morgan Published on 16th September 2018 02:35 PM
I’d left the “Adviser” on return to Liverpool and now looked for ways toward my Second Mate’s Certificate. I started by buying a second-hand copy of.....
by John T Morgan Published on 8th September 2018 10:51 AM
My first Ship. 1949 was a miserable year in England, Austerity was the order of the day even though the war had been over for four years. I had....
by happy daze john in oz Published on 6th July 2018 12:26 PM
Part one of my cruise to Japan and South korea For those who have traveled to Ireland they will know it is reputed to have some forty shades of.....
by Brian Probetts (Site Admin) Published on 2nd April 2018 10:30 PM
Hi, my dad, Noel Murray, was a merchant navy electrician from 1958 to 1982. He died in 2014 but wrote his life story which I’ve now published as a.....
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Most Read Articles

Most Commented Articles

Top Authors

Article Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order articles in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Article Forum v4.1.2 Copyright by BananaLive