Articles - Articles

Categories

Search Articles

Articles - Articles

by Doc Vernon Published on 18th June 2016 07:40 AM
Being in the western Mediterranean sparks memories of the great Italian liners of the Fifties & Sixties such as the beautiful Cristoforo Colombo,....
by Doc Vernon Published on 18th June 2016 07:31 AM
Our good friend Dr Konrad Rippmann of Hamburg has just written: QM2 in all her beauty coming out of the dock - the freshly painted hull gleaming...
by Doc Vernon Published on 18th June 2016 03:29 AM
Being in Spain this week reminded me one of the lesser known trans-Atlantic passenger ship services, the Spanish Line. They had two combination...
by Doc Vernon Published on 18th June 2016 03:23 AM
Wed Jun 15th Cannes (France): Gorgeous, breezy, the absolute definition of seaside luxury. Grand hotels, exquisite shops, gourmet restaurants &.....
by Doc Vernon Published on 18th June 2016 03:18 AM
Visiting Cannes this week reminded me of our call there, back in August 1973. We were crossing from Naples to New York on the Raffaello and I...
by Doc Vernon Published on 13th June 2016 10:37 PM
Being in Spain this week reminded me of a visit to Cadiz in August 1984. I'd gone completely around the world: San Francisco, a cruise in the South....
by Doc Vernon Published on 9th June 2016 06:26 AM
MEDITERRANEAN CRUISE & ATLANTIC CROSSING: QUEEN VICTORIA/QUEEN MARY 2 (21 days) (14 sea days) Southampton-Mediterranean-Southampton-New York...
by Doc Vernon Published on 9th June 2016 02:24 AM
Tue Jun 7th Newark to London: Up, up & away! Glorious day flight (only 75% full) across the great Atlantic – 6 ½ hours, leaving Newark at...
Page 50 of 60 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast

Most Read Articles

Most Commented Articles

Top Authors

Article Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order articles in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Article Forum v4.1.2 Copyright by BananaLive