Articles

Categories

Search Articles

Articles

by Doc Vernon Published on 29th October 2018 02:52 PM
Sent to me via John Strange originally from out Friend Dennis! Thanks Den. Hope that some find it as interesting as did I. Cheers
by Doc Vernon Published on 26th October 2018 06:34 AM
On November 7th, 1920, in strictest secrecy, four unidentified British bodies were exhumed from temporary battlefield cemeteries at Ypres, Arras, the....
by Doc Vernon Published on 23rd October 2018 08:09 PM
Ship of the Haj: Indonesia’s GunungDjati In the summer of 1984, I set off on a trip around the world, a two-month long trip actually bui...
by Doc Vernon Published on 4th October 2018 10:09 PM
With thanks to our lovely Jean Collins xxx The111-yard passage nicknamed 'Harry' by Allied prisoners was sealed by theGermans after the...
by Doc Vernon Published on 22nd August 2018 03:51 AM
Hi again Vernon, Today we awoke to some truly great news in our ongoing campaign to save sheepfrom the horror of live export. EmanuelExports has...
by Doc Vernon Published on 21st August 2018 01:03 AM
On April 8th 1966, and with subsequent headline-making news, the cruise ship Viking Princess caught fire and burned out off Cuba. The 12,000-ton...
by Doc Vernon Published on 12th July 2018 12:22 AM
Miss Billie Ellis was a First Lieutenant in the US Army Medical Corps during the peak years of the Second World War, in 1943. Recently, aboard the...
Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Most Read Articles

Most Commented Articles

Top Authors

Article Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order articles in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Article Forum v4.1.2 Copyright by BananaLive