Articles

Categories

Search Articles

Articles

by Doc Vernon Published on 5th October 2016 02:53 AM
​Even writing a letter to far-off Hong Kong seemed like an adventure for a 14-year-old schoolboy like me. It was 1962 and I mailed off a request...
by Doc Vernon Published on 5th October 2016 02:47 AM
​Yes, I've caught up with my Scribblings. But it is really much too much to read -- well, maybe you can finish between now and, say, Christmas!...
by Doc Vernon Published on 5th October 2016 02:42 AM
​I had a letter recently inquiring about three ships that existed in New York harbor at the same time (1958-61): ​ Three ships with the...
by Doc Vernon Published on 5th October 2016 02:35 AM
There are no mere staterooms onboard the ultra-luxurious Silver Whisper – everyone has a suite. Living room, bedroom, walk-in closet and a marb...
by Doc Vernon Published on 5th October 2016 02:29 AM
Sun Sep 11th at sea, heading for Iceland: Time to talk about Silversea Cruises & the beautiful Silver Whisper, sparkling, yacht-like and indulgent...
by Doc Vernon Published on 4th October 2016 07:27 PM
Thu Sep 15th at sea between Iceland & Greenland: Beginning at noon, passage through the magnificent Prince Christian Sound: huge mountains, green...
by Doc Vernon Published on 4th October 2016 07:18 PM
ANOTHER TRIP TO AUSTRALIA It was now early July, and I was at home in Yalding, Kent and as most of my paid leave was over long ago. And I had...
by Doc Vernon Published on 4th October 2016 07:16 PM
THE DORSET TO AUSTRALIA It was Monday the 20th ofNovember 1967,and i had been working on the M.V. Surrey, which was just up thedock system.....
Page 42 of 60 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast

Most Read Articles

Most Commented Articles

Top Authors

Article Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order articles in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Article Forum v4.1.2 Copyright by BananaLive