Articles

Categories

Search Articles

Articles

by Doc Vernon Published on 17th October 2016 06:48 AM
In our new book First Class Cargo, the topic is combination passenger-cargo ships. Among those included are the ships of the Hong Kong-based China...
by Doc Vernon Published on 12th October 2016 06:16 AM
I have several hundred readers on my lists. One reader, in response to mentioning the Italian liners and our new book Great Mediterranean...
by Doc Vernon Published on 12th October 2016 06:03 AM
​In our new book Great Mediterranean Passenger Liners, Greece quite expectedly has a chapter. The Chandris Lines ​is included. Begin...
by Doc Vernon Published on 6th October 2016 06:28 AM
Time passes so quickly: Forty-nine years ago today, on September 22nd 1967, the majestic Queen Mary, certainly one of the most successful & belov...
by Doc Vernon Published on 5th October 2016 09:23 PM
Due out before the end of the year, I have just proofed the pages of a book on Holland America Line passenger ships, from 1950 until the present. ...
by Doc Vernon Published on 5th October 2016 09:20 PM
We are in the mighty St Lawrence River today, making our way to Quebec City & then Montreal. It stirs memories & recall of the liners that on...
by Doc Vernon Published on 5th October 2016 09:18 PM
Busily, I am scribbling yet another new book these days, this one on the passenger ships of London-headquartered Royal Mail Lines. The Company...
by Doc Vernon Published on 5th October 2016 08:29 PM
THE DORSET TO NEW ZEALAND It was now the beginning of January; I had just spent Christmas and New Year at home. I had been informed that the...
Page 41 of 60 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast

Most Read Articles

Most Commented Articles

Top Authors

Article Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order articles in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Article Forum v4.1.2 Copyright by BananaLive