Articles

Categories

Search Articles

Articles

by David Okell Published on 2nd November 2022 11:20 PM
My trip as a deck hand on the Thor 1, was preceded by my first trip at sea at age 17 to Japan . We encountered a cat 5 typhoon halfway between...
by Harrytate Published on 19th October 2022 02:07 PM
Let me tell a story that some may not understand well, so I will address this yarn to those who could have had specific experiences such as dredging.....
by lotuscontainers Published on 12th October 2022 10:46 AM
The shipping industry is carrying a significant portion of world trade and is rapidly changing and evolving to fulfil commercial marketplace...
by Shailesh Singh Published on 6th October 2022 06:24 AM
Shipping disruption has resulted in an unprecedented expansion in the global container fleet. Congestion and longer transit delays have entangled...
by alexander scherly Published on 21st September 2022 09:50 AM
Does anyone have a record of the MV Georgic's voyage from (Kenya??) to Egypt in 1941 I mean the trip right before it was bombed at Port Tewfik. I...
by David Sewter Published on 1st January 1970 12:00 AM
by Colin Cake Published on 1st January 1970 12:00 AM
by Donald Young Published on 31st August 2022 04:06 PM
Some volunteered and some were pressed to sail with the merchant marine for this was war and supplies tight, required by the allies to continue the.....
Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Most Read Articles

Most Commented Articles

Top Authors

Article Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order articles in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Article Forum v4.1.2 Copyright by BananaLive