Articles

Categories

Search Articles

Articles

by Doc Vernon Published on 28th September 2019 08:03 AM
I was in Argentina when Hitler invaded the Netherlands. I was a junior officer in the Netherlands Merchant Navy and we had just loaded about 10,000...
by Doc Vernon Published on 28th September 2019 08:00 AM
This is the wartime story of my father Eric Pointon, who served in the Merchant Navy, in many theatres with distinction, and is dedicated to his...
by Doc Vernon Published on 9th September 2019 10:56 PM
On behalf of Dennis McGuckin Many Thanks Den
by Doc Vernon Published on 28th May 2019 06:38 AM
A Sea Story One of the worst maritime disasters in European history took placea decade ago. It remains very much in the public eye. On a...
by Doc Vernon Published on 29th April 2019 08:02 PM
Howmy father-in-law’s memories became my book, Forgotten Hero ofBunker Valentin – The Harry Callan Story InJanuary 1941, my father-in-law, Harry.....
by Doc Vernon Published on 8th December 2018 08:40 PM
As the three ships showed signs of needing major refits, Lloyd Triestino decided instead to withdraw the three vessels and replace them with two much....
by Doc Vernon Published on 8th December 2018 08:34 PM
Lloyd Triestino Migrant Ships Lloyd Triestino Lines re-established their Australian services with a 1924 German built ship the SS Saarbrucken that.....
by Doc Vernon Published on 22nd November 2018 02:14 AM
LITTLE SCRIBBLES FROM THE HIGH SEAS! From the VIKING SEA – Oct-Nov 2018 The guests aboard are interested, love lectures & sometimes have dire...
Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Most Read Articles

Most Commented Articles

Top Authors

Article Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order articles in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Article Forum v4.1.2 Copyright by BananaLive