Articles - Nautical Tales

Categories

Search Articles

Articles - Nautical Tales

by Doc Vernon Published on 28th November 2019 08:26 PM
Posted for Spencer With Thanks SS. British Sailor. 3.04.62 left 14.12.62 Afterno ships available on the Manchester Shipping Federation...
by Doc Vernon Published on 28th November 2019 04:47 AM
Posted for Spencer with Thanks My First Cargo Ship “ MV. Jedmoor.” After completing my first trip Deep Sea on the British Industry. I...
by Doc Vernon Published on 26th November 2019 08:53 PM
Posted on behalf of Spencer Lewis with many thanks - Great Tales SS. British Industry This ship was to be my first deepsea ship. I had...
by Doc Vernon Published on 26th November 2019 08:47 PM
Posted on behalf of Spencer Lewis with Thanks My Eagerness to Travel, Early Days before joiningMerchant Navy. Prelude to this was while...
by Anthony Bird Published on 26th November 2019 09:02 AM
Maybe it has been told of many times here but I started to remember how hard it was to keep in work when I started out, this mainly caused by the...
by Andrew Sculthorp Published on 20th November 2019 09:46 AM
I will never forget how the Crane Operator saved the life of a Roustabout. I was signed on The Dundee Kingsnorth Semi-Sub, we were working in the...
by Leonard Nicol Published on 7th November 2019 09:57 PM
I joined the Baskerville back in 1961 and did three trips to Canada. I was a young A/B, had just turned 22 and had never been to Canada before. I was....
by Jim Procter Published on 6th November 2019 01:18 PM
MY TIME ON NORSE LINES “BETWA” continued After rejoining the ship in Swansea after some leave the ship was almost completely loaded for another...
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Most Read Articles

Most Commented Articles

Top Authors

Article Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order articles in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Article Forum v4.1.2 Copyright by BananaLive