Articles

Categories

Search Articles

Articles

by Doc Vernon Published on 10th April 2017 10:30 PM
The Portugese passenger steamer Serpa Pinto is hardly remembered for her size or her high speed or her great luxuries. Nevertheless, the 8,500-ton...
by Doc Vernon Published on 29th March 2017 09:03 PM
I wrote recently about the Italian Line's biggest post-war liners, the sisters Michelangelo & Raffaello. And while luxurious, glamorous and proud....
by Doc Vernon Published on 27th March 2017 05:23 AM
The Norway had her last call at New York, at Pier 88, in September 2001. She was off on a crossing to Northern Europe. Our good friend Rich Weiss...
by Doc Vernon Published on 26th March 2017 02:12 AM
Rio de la Plata, Rio Jachal & Rio Tunuyan I well remember this trio of passenger-cargo liners fr...
by Doc Vernon Published on 26th March 2017 02:09 AM
One Florida businessman now lives aboard cruise ships. He runs his online investment business as he cruises the world. ....
by Doc Vernon Published on 26th March 2017 02:04 AM
Christian Kloster was a member of Norway's Kloster family, the shipowners that owned Norwegian Caribbean Lines. I met him during a cruise to the...
by Doc Vernon Published on 15th March 2017 06:43 PM
They were great examples of a very basic cargo ship, a standardized wartime Victory ship, redesigned and made over as first-class passenger-carrying.....
by Doc Vernon Published on 13th March 2017 12:02 AM
American President Lines most diverse service were 95-day voyages westbound voyages around the world. In addition to superbly decorated Mariner...
Page 35 of 60 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast

Most Read Articles

Most Commented Articles

Top Authors

Article Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order articles in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Article Forum v4.1.2 Copyright by BananaLive