Articles

Categories

Search Articles

Articles

by Doc Vernon Published on 7th December 2019 08:29 PM
With Thanks to Spencer Lewis There were a few things that had to be included that is the reason for his Repeat,i have deleted the first one . ...
by Doc Vernon Published on 1st December 2019 08:29 PM
Posted on behalf of Spencer With Thanks Experiences on my to be last Denholm Managed Ship. TheMerchant Navy was already on the decline and...
by Doc Vernon Published on 28th November 2019 08:26 PM
Posted for Spencer With Thanks SS. British Sailor. 3.04.62 left 14.12.62 Afterno ships available on the Manchester Shipping Federation...
by Doc Vernon Published on 28th November 2019 04:47 AM
Posted for Spencer with Thanks My First Cargo Ship “ MV. Jedmoor.” After completing my first trip Deep Sea on the British Industry. I...
by Doc Vernon Published on 26th November 2019 08:53 PM
Posted on behalf of Spencer Lewis with many thanks - Great Tales SS. British Industry This ship was to be my first deepsea ship. I had...
by Doc Vernon Published on 26th November 2019 08:47 PM
Posted on behalf of Spencer Lewis with Thanks My Eagerness to Travel, Early Days before joiningMerchant Navy. Prelude to this was while...
by Doc Vernon Published on 14th October 2019 09:39 PM
Kenneth Contributer of this Story Early in 1942 I applied to join the Merchant Navy. 16years was the minimum age for deck hands and 16 for...
by Doc Vernon Published on 14th October 2019 09:29 PM
My mate and I had just ended our 8 days leave after a trip of 4 months to South Africa and New York in which we lost 13 ships. As we went into the...
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Most Read Articles

Most Commented Articles

Top Authors

Article Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order articles in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Article Forum v4.1.2 Copyright by BananaLive