Articles - Nautical Tales

Categories

Search Articles

Articles - Nautical Tales

by Paul Johnson Published on 26th May 2020 04:11 PM
Hi All, I have only been a member for five minutes, but I would like to tender this article for your perusal, I will not say entertainment. The...
by Richard Regan Published on 1st April 2020 07:55 AM
A Tale from my Apprenticeship “When you’re an Apprentice, lad, your always in the ****, it’s only the depth that varies.” I forget which of the....
by Doc Vernon Published on 7th January 2020 04:12 AM
THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE The sea has many unseen secrets, well hidden under bottomless and unknown waters. An area with the most mysteries is the...
by Doc Vernon Published on 7th January 2020 04:09 AM
MISSISSIPPI, NEW ORLEANS I visited New Orleans many times in 1977. Because of the Greek sailors visiting its large port at the time, there were many....
by Doc Vernon Published on 7th January 2020 04:04 AM
THE APPARITION Novorossiysk, a large Russian city, belongs to the Novorossiya Region and is the largest port on the Black Sea. It is an industrial...
by Doc Vernon Published on 7th January 2020 04:01 AM
THE NEW RECRUITS, The black sea The Nereids were the granddaughters of Oceanus and they lived deep under the sea. Under their powers the sea could...
by Doc Vernon Published on 7th January 2020 03:56 AM
WE THE SEAMEN, PROLOGUE Squalls, gales, cyclones and storms. These are the companions of seamen when traveling the seas in their seafaring ships,...
by Doc Vernon Published on 7th December 2019 08:29 PM
With Thanks to Spencer Lewis There were a few things that had to be included that is the reason for his Repeat,i have deleted the first one . ...
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Most Read Articles

Most Commented Articles

Top Authors

Article Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order articles in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Article Forum v4.1.2 Copyright by BananaLive