Articles - World Wars

Categories

Search Articles

Articles - World Wars

by Doc Vernon Published on 20th January 2020 06:19 AM
A convoy of 22 merchant ships left England on the night of 14th September 1941 for Gibraltar, in the convoy were four ships from the General Steam...
by Doc Vernon Published on 4th October 2018 10:09 PM
With thanks to our lovely Jean Collins xxx The111-yard passage nicknamed 'Harry' by Allied prisoners was sealed by theGermans after the...
by Doc Vernon Published on 3rd July 2018 11:19 AM
Late in 1939 an unprecedented wave of strikes by Indian seamen, the largest of the non-European ethnic groups employed in the shipping industry,...
by Doc Vernon Published on 13th June 2018 06:24 AM
Escape attempts were rare. The Germans had no easy way of reaching continental Europe and the British had their own special problem,best demonstrated....
by Doc Vernon Published on 13th June 2018 06:20 AM
DuringWorld War II, a Canadian bomber flying from a base in Scotlandcrashed in what the crew thought was the vicinity of their airfield.Spotting a...
by Zoe Kenyon Published on 24th May 2018 08:57 AM
Hi everyone I thought some of you might be interested in this article I wrote for the Scotsman. My book has finally been published - some of you.....
by Doc Vernon Published on 29th March 2018 08:35 PM
Interesting Part Of History (Per John Strange) Starting in 1940, an increasing number of British and Canadian Airmen found themselves as....
by Trevor Williams Published on 1st January 1970 12:00 AM
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Most Read Articles

Most Commented Articles

Top Authors

Article Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order articles in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Article Forum v4.1.2 Copyright by BananaLive