Articles - Nautical Tales

Categories

Search Articles

Articles - Nautical Tales

by Doc Vernon Published on 25th March 2021 12:20 AM
With kind thanks to the Following Person Capt. Rob Cobban Master Mariner And thanks to JS for sending it in for Submission. Sling your...
by Ross Llewellyn Published on 19th February 2021 03:36 PM
September 1955. We were making our way through the pack ice in the White sea on our way to Archangel USSR for timber, the ship being empty the...
by Peter Copley Published on 3rd January 2021 04:32 PM
I read with great interest the article on the sinking of the MV Pool Fisher in 1979. A tragic and upsetting event for all those involved in the...
by Paul Johnson Published on 3rd January 2021 01:10 PM
Hi All, This is a story that pays homage to possibly the best Captain I sailed with, as I worked in the galley one could say that a Captain had...
by Doc Vernon Published on 30th September 2020 08:48 PM
Aboard MV Shota Rustaveli Took the Boat Train from Waterloo Station, on the south bank of the Thames in London at 11:15am andarrived alongside...
by Paul Johnson Published on 15th July 2020 09:29 PM
Hi All, If any of you had read my previous article, 'Judging a book by its cover' you may recall that I alluded to an incident that happened on my.....
by Paul Johnson Published on 20th June 2020 09:30 PM
Hi All, Having been badgered incessantly by Des Taff Jenkins (once), to submit this article, I shall now do so. For those of you who are too young,....
by Paul Johnson Published on 11th June 2020 11:57 PM
Hi All, This a story that owes its inception from a thread posted by J. Sabourn entitled 'The Police State', a varied series of over a 110 posts...
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Most Read Articles

Most Commented Articles

Top Authors

Article Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order articles in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Article Forum v4.1.2 Copyright by BananaLive