Articles

Categories

Search Articles

Articles

by Doc Vernon Published on 25th March 2021 12:20 AM
With kind thanks to the Following Person Capt. Rob Cobban Master Mariner And thanks to JS for sending it in for Submission. Sling your...
by Charles Webb Cooper Published on 11th March 2021 08:14 AM
What made me go to sea in the first place? Well, if Britain had not gone to war with Germany in 1939 I would probably never have given it serious...
by Colin Horton Published on 9th March 2021 12:31 AM
When we came to Perth Western Australia in 1975 the SS Alkimos was sitting just off the beach some 35 kilometres north of Perth from a distance she...
by George Lill Published on 3rd March 2021 09:34 AM
Several weeks ago an article made reference to the Grimsby tug "Alfred Bannister"and I would like to add a little information. She is owned...
by Ross Llewellyn Published on 19th February 2021 03:36 PM
September 1955. We were making our way through the pack ice in the White sea on our way to Archangel USSR for timber, the ship being empty the...
by Peter Copley Published on 13th February 2021 01:58 PM
Because the seas and oceans are so vast and lonely it is inevitably that tales of ghosts, ghostly apparitions, and ghost ships will be told by...
by Peter Copley Published on 7th February 2021 10:21 PM
In June 1953 I was a 10-year-old St John’s Ambulance Brigade cadet. We assembled on the Burnley cattle market preparing to march off on the town’s...
Page 10 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Most Read Articles

Most Commented Articles

Top Authors

Article Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order articles in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Article Forum v4.1.2 Copyright by BananaLive