Thread: The kit bag

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default The kit bag

this is a short but true story about a kit bag my best freinds son has just come out of the royal marine commando's my son is working on his house he has bought after coming out? adam the marine was throwing a kit bag out that he had just got back from camp bastian my son kevin asked why he was throwing a good nearly new kit bag away then adam told him the story after three days in afghanistan 6 marines went out on patrol 5 steped over a roadside bomb the 6th stepped on it adam had to carry what was left a torso and the head of his mate who he had passed out with in the marines the bag went back on the skip? this is i suppose one story of lads coming home? i dont know why i am writing this but i felt i had to.jp

2. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I heard similar stories John.
    My two nephews have both done three tours each in Afghanistan.
    Not a pretty place. but they do it without question.
    Brave lads.
    Brian.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

brian my brothers grandson first week out there walking through the streets they were told to be freindly to the locals he stopped at a young girl about 6 gave her sweets that afternoon he had to go to the house she lived in she was rolled up in a carpet she had been shot in the head for saying hello to the troops it still lives with him to this day. the young lads that come back some will suffer in ways we could never think of but dont get much help he lost his mind out there at the age of 18 years thats why we all should help the heroes the government has forgotten them.jp

5. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi John
    They should not be there in the first place, I remember that Labour man, a Scot, Dr..... forget his name now, he said in 2001,
    "We are sending British troops to Afghanistan, they will not even fire a shot in anger".
    Hundreds of British lads and girls killed and thousands crippled in mind and body.
    and we pay good wages and Pensions to these lying bastards.
    Brian.

7. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    leratty Guest

What will the outcome be of all this along with the cost, not just monetary? Nothing will change, those soldiers will have experienced this tragedy for what? It appears the Taliban will have some involvement in the government when the troops leave China will have ensnared the mineral-resource wealth there so again what was it all for?

9. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

i think troops should get together and put thier stories into a book they will have the nightmares like ww2 lads and maybe if someone in power would think before they poke our nose in someone elses buisness? brian is is right we should not have gone there in the first place but it is safe behind a desk in whitehall. we are still the infidels and allways will be.jp

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: The kit bag

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kong View Post
    Hi John
    They should not be there in the first place, I remember that Labour man, a Scot, Dr..... forget his name now, he said in 2001,
    "We are sending British troops to Afghanistan, they will not even fire a shot in anger".
    Hundreds of British lads and girls killed and thousands crippled in mind and body.
    and we pay good wages and Pensions to these lying bastards.
    Brian.
    Brian,
    His name is Doctor John Reid whose Doctorate is in Economic History and he insists all his staff address him as Dr Reid. When he was appointed Defence Secretary he took up a Directorship in G4S The firm that organized the Olympic fiasco, he was paid £5000.00 per anum for that position.
    Three or four months after ho took that position G4S was awarded a £10 million contact by the MOD.
    I rest my case.

John Albert Evans.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Thanks for that John Albert, he is the `man`,
    Just like the rest of them, all bent and corrupt.
    They should have a `Penal Battalion`, made up of All MPs from the Commons and the House of Lords, and send the lot into Afghanistan.
    Make them all fight to the death.
    Problem solved.
    Brian.

13. Likes N/A liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Misquote, 'A pig by any other name.'

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Kong. No one should be allowed to serve as an M.P. below the age of 45. Also all members of that house should of served in one of the services that promote health and wealth into this nation. I.E> Medicine, driving, working on the coal face or in the steel industry(hard to come by after Maggie) or any form of serving others. BUT No, you will still get those tossers throwing their hats into the ring so they can get amongst the troughs with the other pigs(surely we can find another name as its unfair to pigs). Its about time to that universities banned the politic circuits. Too many youngsters saying I intend to do politics and then serve the nation, yeah in your dreams you lazy useless bugger. Watched a quiz show the other weak and guess who were the ones willing to wing it on the work put in by their quiz mates? Yeah, right first time the embryonic creatin of a politic student. Now look what you've done , you've put my B.P. up and I go in next week for a heart check where they shove a wire up there to see if you've still got one. Keep posting lads make my day.

16. Likes N/A liked this post