PDA

View Full Version : Has the real Donald Trump finally stood up ?

Keith at Tregenna
1st March 2017, 07:20 PM
Last night the real Donald Trump finally stood up a bit. If he can now show the world the same compassion he showed Ryan Owens' grieving widow, and live by the same code as the SEAL's, he can truly make America great again.

Words mean nothing.. if he follows them up with actions then I may be leaning toward being a bit more convinced..

k.

John Pruden
1st March 2017, 07:35 PM
I believe mr trump will make one of the great presidents of America said so from day one. any moaners live with it he is there for four years and I think longer given the chance? they say you learn by your mistakes uk and usa have made a few and mr trump has watched from outside politics now he is at the head of the table and well just lets see what he can do I don't think he will throw lives away like others in power but that's not weakness there is more ways than one to skin a cat I think he knows them all?? jp

Keith at Tregenna
1st March 2017, 07:47 PM
I will take a bit longer to be totally convinced, if Shirley Bassey needs to prove her Tax situation when wished Happy Birthday. Where are the tax returns he promised? Well, he's had plenty of time already for his "creative accountants" to conjure up "alternative figures"... ?

Not yet there, he seems to be getting a little better advised ?

K.