PDA

View Full Version : Luxury Yacht In Liverpool.

Jim Brady
10th May 2016, 11:12 AM
This is the type of vessel that I would like to cruise on.
Regards.
Jim.B.

What is the luxury mega-yacht docked in Liverpool this morning? - Liverpool Echo (http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/what-luxury-mega-yacht-docked-11309445)

Richard Quartermaine
10th May 2016, 11:27 AM
Jim, I bet even it's dinghy has en suite cabins.
Richard

John Pruden
10th May 2016, 03:48 PM
its waiting for me to win euro millions cappy is peeling the spuds in the galley I will take a few more don't worry lads?? jp

Red Lead Ted
10th May 2016, 03:56 PM
Regards.
Jim.B.

What is the luxury mega-yacht docked in Liverpool this morning? - Liverpool Echo (http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/what-luxury-mega-yacht-docked-11309445)

Jim, Could you imagine 50 odd years ago her berthing there, The Liverpool dockers would have drunk her dry :whoopdedoo:

cappy
10th May 2016, 04:09 PM
its waiting for me to win euro millions cappy is peeling the spuds in the galley I will take a few more don't worry lads?? jp##can i bring me own peeler ...cappy

Jim Brady
10th May 2016, 04:27 PM
I imagine the spuds come aboard already peeled these days cappy.
Regards.
Jim.B.

joseph connor
10th May 2016, 04:53 PM
Regards.
Jim.B.

I have been waiting for that to arrive all week Jim , wrong address again. flipping Amazon.

cappy
10th May 2016, 05:00 PM
I imagine the spuds come aboard already peeled these days cappy.
Regards.
Jim.B.####i want to see my union man now......which boozer will i find him in ...this is capitalism gone mad pre peeled potatoes ...ps ihave just contacted my union man on the internet .....he is in a meeting with the potato merchants chairman and has accepted a place on the board in charge of the peeled potato division and is on a all expenses paid jaunt ....on the very vessel i was to be potato peeler on ......when will we ever learn regards cappy....

Jim Brady
10th May 2016, 05:40 PM
Looks like you have had your chips cappy the union mans brother owns the potato company.
Regards.
Jim.B.

Red Lead Ted
10th May 2016, 06:32 PM
Cappy, All the spud peelers are on zero hour contracts, And none of them can shpeel................. a bloody word of English :bagface:

vic mcclymont
10th May 2016, 06:34 PM
There was a programme on BBC a few weeks ago, about Sunseeker Yachts on the South Coast.
The amount of detail that the designers and builders go to, in order to achieve the clients whhims.
One yacht was berthed in Monte Carlo and rep. from the company had to visit the yacht in order to deal with the clients complaint.
The complaint was that the intermittent noise from a pump was disturbing the owners tranquility.
A good job the complainer never sailed with a 7 cylinder B&W under him.
Prog. might still be available on the BBC Iplayer.
Regards
Vic

- - - Updated - - -

Cappy, All the spud peelers are on zero hour contracts, And none of them can shpeel................. a bloody word of English :bagface:
Ted, read post 11, the Stewards and ess on these yachts were on over 30,000 grand a year
Vic

John Pruden
10th May 2016, 06:34 PM
now listen boys if I won that we would all have to start drinking copes amounts of exotic booze womanising and getting into mischief smoking pot and the likes so what do you think??? F.......N RIGHT LETS GO FOR IT?:p:p:cool: jp

cappy
10th May 2016, 06:49 PM
Cappy, All the spud peelers are on zero hour contracts, And none of them can shpeel................. a bloody word of English :bagface:##no chips for cappy then it looks like ive had my chips ......jeez im nearly ready to brexit and join a bleedin union.......WHOA...i said nearly.....cappy

- - - Updated - - -

now listen boys if I won that we would all have to start drinking copes amounts of exotic booze womanising and getting into mischief smoking pot and the likes so what do you think??? F.......N RIGHT LETS GO FOR IT?:p:p:cool: jp##do i have to join the union ....lol cappy

Jim Brady
10th May 2016, 07:48 PM
Start your own union cappy the NUSP,National Union of Spud Peelers,on your badge you could have a sack of spuds below a pair of crossed spud peelers.What we need now is someone to come up with a motto for you,answers on a postcard please care of cappy.
Regards.
Jim.B.

cappy
10th May 2016, 09:26 PM
[QUOTE=Jim Brady;229695]Start your own union cappy the NUSP,National Union of Spud Peelers,on your badge you could have a sack of spuds below a pair of crossed spud peelers.What we need now is someone to come up with a motto for you,answers on a postcard please care of cappy.
Regards.
Jim.B.[/QUOTE####dont need a new spud union jim ...all the spuds are already in the union ...or were till the funds went adrift ......cappy

John Arton
11th May 2016, 08:03 AM
That mega yacht visited the Tyne last year, I think it was, and the skipper then was from Sunderland.
Thought I had posted something about it on here when it was in the Tyne.
rgds
JA

Red Lead Ted
11th May 2016, 02:24 PM
Cappy, You still cant beat the old Carrot and Unions, In your scouse. Terry.