PDA

View Full Version : Where is pete brannigan

Ken Taylor
8th March 2016, 10:12 AM
Does anybody know the whereabouts of pete brannigan. Was on seniority. I sailed on the byland and kirkham abbey with him.if anybody knows whereabouts please get in touch.

j.sabourn
8th March 2016, 01:39 PM
Ken had to look at your profile to see where from. As was at a BBQ on Saturday night and the host was another Ken Taylor an ex seafarer, this one is only I would imagine in his middle fifties, so unless your son, is not you. Would have been embarrassing if had as drank a lot of his beer and nearly fell over. My excuse was the medication I take. Cheers all the best. JS

Evan Lewis
8th March 2016, 06:16 PM
H! Ken,
Was on the Seniority.one time. Capt. Price.from Whitley Bay or Whitby?
About Five Ft. nothing , and the meanest most controversial - ricK!Ever met. No one escaped him, 2nd ,mate , Rotterdam pilot, Ships Agent ,in Blyth. And Yours truly.included.
Cheers.

j.sabourn
9th March 2016, 02:06 AM
Any of you old timers off the yellow perils sail with Brian Tarn either mate or skipper ??? he is still going strong at 81 and usually see him when across up North. Another one cannot remember his name now, he was married to a german Lady who died a few years ago and used to live about 5 doors away usually see him in the usual water hole also when across. Cheers JS Error on second one, think he was with Stevie Clarks. JS

john gamble
30th March 2016, 07:38 AM
Hi m8 last sailed with pete on the leicesterbrook in late 80s.good mate .believe he was living in doncaster.