PDA

View Full Version : Are You Clear On It All Now.

Red Lead Ted
14th January 2015, 11:47 PM
Are we in the U.K. Clear then.

We will get a live debate on who will be the next government for the UNITED KINGDOM, On the condition ??
Cameron, Does like Greens with his chicken ?

Miliband, Accepts his Greens only if Cameron doesn't go with the chicken ?

UKIP, And the Greens only have one member of Parliament, But neither like chicken ?

The Lib Dem Deputy prime minister to Cameron, Nick Clegg whose party's vote is as popular as chicken ?

The S.N.P. With 45% of the Scottish independence vote for yes, Questions Cameron over his Greens, And wants to know why Miliband wont share his chicken with them, While Cameron Agrees ?

Todays Politicians really are intellectuals, But the truth is they can be a bit QUACKERS at times. Terry.:confused::confused::confused:

Des Taff Jenkins
15th January 2015, 03:00 AM
Hi Terry.
When I was at the Vindi it took me a full day to get the hang of tying a bowline with the resultant screams from Mr Banbury. But after a lifetime of politics, for the life of me I can't read a politician's brain, then maybe they don't have one.
Cheers Des

:smashPC:

happy daze john in oz
15th January 2015, 05:28 AM
A lot will depend on what happens in Greece as to whta happens with EU. So no matter who wins there could well be a big shake up.

Des Taff Jenkins
15th January 2015, 05:30 AM
Hi John.
Welcome back I was about to post a missing persons.
Cheers Des

Red Lead Ted
15th January 2015, 09:54 PM
Hi Terry.
When I was at the Vindi it took me a full day to get the hang of tying a bowline with the resultant screams from Mr Banbury. But after a lifetime of politics, for the life of me I can't read a politician's brain, then maybe they don't have one.
Cheers Des

:smashPC:

Des, I remember very well doing bends and hitches in Gravesend, As you know now you can slip a rabbit through a hole in your sleep. { BOWLINE } But I agree until you got the knack of flicking the lay over for the strand to go through it wasnt easy or no matter how easy the instructor made it look it was like everything in life experience no substitute. But as for these bunch of idiots fighting to take control of the U.K. They are always having to learn lessons and couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery. Let alone a serious informative T.V. Debate. Regards Terry.:confused: