PDA

View Full Version : Answer please

gray_marian
18th November 2014, 12:13 AM
Which end of the squid (sea creature) is the front?

Answers

Technically, most animals start off growing as a tube, with an end that eats and an end that excretes. That defines front and rear. Usually the animal moves with the eating end first, and the sense organs tend to be near that end.

But more primitive creatures have just one opening that does double duty. So one way to look at it is that both front and rear are the same end. Or perhaps more precisely, the whole concept of front and rear does

I've seen this topic some plaice before, I thought it was someone codling about, or just acting the pilchard. even some oul trout attempting to be funny, or perhaps just salmon with a silly sense of humour. so time to stop sitting on the perch to be honest Ive haddock enough and Ive an appointment with me eye sturgeon and whale be meeting tomorrow . He's from Sandy Roe and a bit of a shark I'm told. you have to talk loud to him he's hard of herring it seems.

Braid Anderson
18th November 2014, 12:58 AM
Please don't stop taking the pills - or are they the problem?

gray_marian
18th November 2014, 01:01 AM
Braid, You are confusing me with John P:)

happy daze john in oz
18th November 2014, 05:06 AM
Monotrenes are what they are called marian, only one hole to do the lot. Bit like some politicians if you think about it.

John Pruden
18th November 2014, 07:10 AM
Braid, You are confusing me with John P:)marian I am nuts I've got the paper work somewhere any of the lads who have meat me will tell you that imagine me without the pills??:p jp

Ivan Cloherty
18th November 2014, 07:56 AM
any of the lads who have meat me jp

be careful when you type fast John, one little mistake can ruin a reputation, especially if you sailed with UCL!

John Pruden
18th November 2014, 08:28 AM
ivan after two wives and 5 kids I often wonder??:p jp

Frederick Lacey
18th November 2014, 11:50 AM
It can depend how good your eyesight is, also how wide the difference. !!!!!!!!!!!

gray_marian
18th November 2014, 06:06 PM
FREDERICK! :hair_raising::p

Red Lead Ted
18th November 2014, 09:48 PM
Which end of the squid (sea creature) is the front?

Answers

Technically, most animals start off growing as a tube, with an end that eats and an end that excretes. That defines front and rear. Usually the animal moves with the eating end first, and the sense organs tend to be near that end.

But more primitive creatures have just one opening that does double duty. So one way to look at it is that both front and rear are the same end. Or perhaps more precisely, the whole concept of front and rear does

I've seen this topic some plaice before, I thought it was someone codling about, or just acting the pilchard. even some oul trout attempting to be funny, or perhaps just salmon with a silly sense of humour. so time to stop sitting on the perch to be honest Ive haddock enough and Ive an appointment with me eye sturgeon and whale be meeting tomorrow . He's from Sandy Roe and a bit of a shark I'm told. you have to talk loud to him he's hard of herring it seems.

Marian!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought our bottle of red was kept for Thursdays,As for the primitive creature you can't tell me anything about that I married it. :hidesbehindsofa:

John Pruden
18th November 2014, 10:03 PM
right there terry all from a tube of a male?:p:p jp

Rodney Mills
18th November 2014, 10:09 PM
I've watched them while scuba diving. They swim ass about face.

Cheers, Rodney

gray_marian
18th November 2014, 10:10 PM
#10, Terry, You are bold, just about to have a second glass so cheers:)

Red Lead Ted
18th November 2014, 10:38 PM
Are, Marian................... The memories are flooding back of loves lost moments, Just like the common swift that would mate during flight..........Brings memories of me and my bird years gone by the beauty and the grace of the act :love10: I can remember with fondness.......................... Now days she is in bed and I am down here and as for the chains and harness they keep my ladders locked up in the bloody yard these days :mymy:

Keith at Tregenna
18th November 2014, 10:46 PM
Remember when Shake, Rattle and Roll. meant more than just getting out of bed.

K.