PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know Bill Pegg Lecky

stevesherratt
8th April 2009, 09:01 AM
Anyone remember Bill Pegg Lecky with ESSO Petroleum late 60 to late 70s, Bill works at the same company as me.

He is off sick at the moment with stroke symptoms so I will pass on any messages to cheer him up.

Regards Steve R770014 South Derbyshire

Doc Vernon
8th April 2009, 10:04 PM
Hi Steve,
Dont know of Bill,but its not nice hearing of anyone that is crook mate!
I sincerly hope that it is not too serious as these sort of things are so common these days,but Alas! so many dont seem to get recover fully!

Bill i hope that things will go well for you,i know a littel about what you may be going through,with me having Heart Attack some 9 years ago now!
Was rushed to Hospital and underwent Surgery,thank goodness it was done in good time!
After that Bill i made good recovery steps and am now (well hopwfully) out of the Woods so to speak!
You hang in there and i am sure all will work out well!
Dont stress too much Bill and i will ahve a Ginger Beer for you! Off the other stull now haha!:D
Cheers and get well soon!
Sincerly
Vernon

happy daze john in oz
9th April 2009, 06:15 AM
Steve please pass on to your mate my best wishes for a speedy recovery. Tell him he must never ever give up, something positive will come out of all this for him.

Louis the Amigo
11th April 2009, 06:21 PM
Hi Stevesherratt, hope Bill is on the mend soon. I am ex Esso Hythe and Esso Brixham bunker all the big ships in Southampton. 1970 -1971 :)