PDA

View Full Version : P & O

vic mcclymont
12th January 2013, 10:11 PM
According to BBC news P&O ships on the round the world cruises will not now be calling at Argentinian ports.

Captain Kong
12th January 2013, 11:45 PM
That is right, Hit them in the wallet, all the port traders, taxis , bars coaches, souvenir shops , Ship chandlers, Food supplyers ,etc.etc will all suffer and complain to their Government. They will lose all their incomes.
Every ship owner should black them.
Cheers
Brian.

Robert T. Bush
13th January 2013, 12:35 AM
On a segment of a P & O world cruise on Chusan had our cabin burgled. My fault of course.

happy daze john in oz
15th January 2013, 05:49 AM
On a segment of a P & O world cruise on Chusan had our cabin burgled. My fault of course.

She went into Dubai and all on board were Burquard.

j.sabourn
15th January 2013, 07:21 AM
Why? must have missed the news on this subject. Cheers John Sabourn

Ivan Cloherty
15th January 2013, 08:55 AM
Why? must have missed the news on this subject. Cheers John Sabourn

Authorities playing silly buggers John, delayed berthings, port workers not handling luggage, Customs and Immigration delaying shore going excursions etc etc for any British owned/operated vessel that has visited Falklands or has it on itenarary. As usual the Argies target women and the elderly like they have for years under various juntas but when the time came to facing up to real men they were found sadly lacking. It is a way for their Presidente to take the focus of her countrymen away from her failings as a leader who can control the economics of her country on which she has been found totally inadequate. Nothing changes.

leratty
15th January 2013, 09:08 AM
The Argies have been doing that down south for some time. I saw a report on the estimated loss of revenue to the township & not too insignificant either. Of course population peed off about it but must live with it. Talk about slice thy nose off to spite thy face the dumb schmucks! Still I like the country & the people just a shame this situation is stirred up by a demented pollie in an effort to distract them from their woes brought about by incompetent management. Richard