Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: My stories of my UK stay

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Vnc

Did once years ago have a good (G) stuck in my book for conduct after telling some useless sod on a foreign ship his life story. I just stuck a V in front of it, shows you how bright he was. May have been on the verge of missing ships in my younger days but always seemed to make it, what you call cowardice I suppose. Still only into the first bottle of whiskey, must be slowing down. Cheers John Sabourn

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

john a good whisky is to be savoured like a womans nipple not dranklike penfolds as im sure your awarerollit round your tongue and sip it likea womans nectar .....and save a bottle for me.....the next time you come north best wishes cappy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default My stories of my UK stay.

Funny how Lou's story about his time spent in the UK can end up being hijacked about womens nipples.
    Regards.
    Jim.B.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I can se your point Lou, about traffic etc, and as a matter of interest the only country that could tempt me from England, with all its faults, would be dear old New Zealand, absolutely love the place, particularly South Island. But I`m too bloody old, and have nothing to offer now, so my bones will stay here in England KT

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default My Stories of my UK Trip

Yes Jim it funny how things get mixed up never mind i will continue with my story after a couple of days rest i felt a bit better so on the Friday morning i decided to go for a walk round the neighbourhood my family at work and the kids at school .My daughter had given me a key so that i could get in while everyone was a way out but (no brians Lou ) forgot the key .When i arrived back at the house at lunch time i thought well i am not going to sit on the doorstep till 4pm so off to the local pub just a few minutes away so i spent a few hours having a good few pints of beer and having a good yarn to the bar man who i got to very well after my stay in the UK the name of the pub is The Old Goat very adaptable for me i hope to put some photos of the pub later on .I was looking forward to my trip to the Trinity gardens for the BoA Ceremonies the next day more later

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: My stories of my UK stay

tony if your comment is referring to me please accept my apology but perhaps if it is both Louis and john s are capable of ballocking me themselves I say most things on the site with a sense of humour.....and Louis and john s please accept my apology if you think i have offended you a very peed off cappy ....who knows how to take it ............and knows how to give it

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

For me Cappy i do enjoy your posts and i do not take any offence to them

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Overseas Holiday 025.jpg

Hi, Have tried to attach a photo of me in the march past in London. Hoping it has worked if not I will keep trying till I get some photo's on here.
    Cheers
    Lou

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

On the 11th May my daughter and grandaughter took the train from Fulwell railway station to Waterloo Station (about half an hour trip)and the the underground to Tower Hill i was just in time to join the short parade to the MN memorail gardens as you can see to my post 20 it was a most emotional ceremony with several VIP people giving speeches it was almost 2hours standing there while all this was going on plus a lot of wreath laying going on (i think they have been some photos been on this site before)As the time was going on and my daughter had to get home it i did not have tickets to go to the Reception we had to leave and believe me it was a bit of a problem a there were crowds of people every where .It took us a few hours to get home but i sure did enjoy the experience my only regret that i did not get to talk to ex MN people while there more later

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Charles Louis I much appreciate your statement.....my statement was to john s who I have met and had a beer with,,,,i did not realise it had entered your daily report which I surely look forward to .....but thanks for your words ...best wishes to you cappy

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast