Thread: breaking the law r was it

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default breaking the law r was it

when i and two of my mates jumped ship in dunedin we was on the loose for a couple of weeks when we got picked up by the law when the three of us went in front of the judge they read the names out the first two names was my mates the judge sentencedthem to one years probation yippee back into the pub tonight then he read my name out one months in jail so back i went the head jailer was a really good guyand he said to me that i could have a job in the kitchen in them days the cops had a canteen with a women cook who worked on a contract so in the kitchen i went i use to start at six in the morning and get the porridge ready for the prisoners the women cook i think her name was mrs cameron she told not put to much sugar in the porridge when her back was turned i would hep a bit moe sugar in any she would be cooking breakfastfor the cops going on duty she would give the same breakfast my job was to clean up just like a galley boy she cook dinners for the cops who had been on night duty and put them in the oven sh told me if they did not come for their dinner i could scoff them so one day one cop came in and had his dinner so after a while i took the other dinner out and down the hatch it went i was siitting back having a smoke when lo and behold the other cop came in looked in the oven no dinner he look at me and saw the dirty dishes boy did he go crook i said the cook told me if you did not appear after two o clock i was to dispose of them that was the end of my kitchen days
    Last edited by Doc Vernon; 31st May 2015 at 08:33 PM.

2. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Likes Doc Vernon liked this post