Articles - World Wars

Categories

Search Articles

Articles - World Wars

by alexander scherly Published on 21st September 2022 09:50 AM
Does anyone have a record of the MV Georgic's voyage from (Kenya??) to Egypt in 1941 I mean the trip right before it was bombed at Port Tewfik. I...
by Brian Probetts (Site Admin) Published on 6th April 2022 01:52 PM
John Auld These are some of my wartime experiences from 15 years of age until wars end 1945, 22 years old. The North Atlantic or Western...
by Charles Webb Cooper Published on 12th January 2021 02:57 AM
My uncle, Percy Appleby, was Chief Steward of the "Huntsman" when it was sunk by the 'Graf Spee' very early iin the war. and he was taken ab...
by Brian Probetts (Site Admin) Published on 1st December 2020 10:10 AM
My thanks to Cliff Phillips for this not to be forgotten article. 15-year-old James Nicholson Meeks from South Shields boarded SS Peterton bound....
by Doc Vernon Published on 11th August 2020 10:02 AM
Dougie’s duties at Drem were varied. He had patrols to safeguard officers and the camp against German saboteurs. He had security duties on the gate......
by Doc Vernon Published on 1st March 2020 07:43 PM
“HMS "Queen of Bermuda” Her First Commission Commissioned at Belfast on 4th November 1939 by Captain M. Brock Birkett RN and superseded by Capt...
by Doc Vernon Published on 26th February 2020 12:50 AM
Another small File sent to me by Ian Millar Thanks Cheers
by Doc Vernon Published on 26th February 2020 12:47 AM
File from Ian Millar hope it loads will open with the PDF Viewer Cheers
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Most Read Articles

Most Commented Articles

Top Authors

Article Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order articles in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Article Forum v4.1.2 Copyright by BananaLive