Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Abuse at Sharpness Seamans mission

Lewis McColl Guest

Default Re: Abuse at Sharpness Seamans mission

John I have opposed the death penalty for years. In the cases like Brady, Hindley and that sick bastard Ian Huntley, if they need a man to pull the lever I would gladly send then through the trap door.
    Oop's there goes one of my 10 commandments.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

HI Lewis I've thought for years now that we should adopt the American system of degrees of murder and use the death
    penalty for 1st degree murder which could cover a number of situations, 2nd could be life sentence and so on, now forensics
    and DNA testing is virtually foolproof and if a person is found to be without any doubt guilty of 1st degree murder they should
    hang. Something a bit different, I read an article last week that said it was a medical fact that when a man is hung he gets a
    hard on, true or false I don't know but I prefer the more natural cause . JF

3. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by John F Collier View Post
    read an article last week that said it was a medical fact that when a man is hung he gets a
    hard on, true or false I don't know but I prefer the more natural cause . JF
    Well if that's the only way to get an hard on these days, I'll give it a miss!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#15 You don't have to be hung by the neck to get an erection, is a normal reaction when you die, and is a morticians job to lay the body out properly. For those who prematurely get this before death twist their left ear and it disappears. Maybe this is why the people who are told there are 80 virgins waiting for them are so keen to get there. Just hope you don't get your ear twisted and miss out on the festivities or your head chopped off so you can't see what is going on. Cheers JWS.
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 7th July 2017 at 02:41 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#14, John, during my working years and having to attend suicides, at least three, by hanging, it appeared that the bladder let go. never saw what you mentioned.
    regards, stan.

7. Thanks John F Collier thanked for this post
    Likes Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Just came to me, the only one I remember at the mission was Mark Allen, played the piano and gave many of us a small new testament as a gift. never saw or heard of any naughty deeds by him or anyone else.... evidently something took place if it was a subject of the tv show.
    regards stan.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by stan carter View Post
    #14, John, during my working years and having to attend suicides, at least three, by hanging, it appeared that the bladder let go. never saw what you mentioned.
    regards, stan.
    Hi Stan I always think it's tragic when somebody takes their own life you never know what they've been through, it must be a
    horrible thing to see, when my brother in law left the RN after the war he joined the city of London police force, we often went for a pint when I came ashore and he told me many things he'd seen, he was a DS when he retired, he said when he
    was a new constable on the beat he saw an old lady collapse at a bus stop across the road, he ran over to help her but she died, as he bent over her she let out a groan and simultaneously his braces broke and shot up his back, I'd loved to have
    seen his face . cheers JF
    Last edited by John F Collier; 7th July 2017 at 04:10 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by stan carter View Post
    Just came to me, the only one I remember at the mission was Mark Allen, played the piano and gave many of us a small new testament as a gift. never saw or heard of any naughty deeds by him or anyone else.... evidently something took place if it was a subject of the tv show.
    regards stan.
    ######remember mark allen..no prob there as far as i knew he seemed a decent guy ...dont think he was a reverend ..thought just a helper...there is a picture of him in one of the vindi books ...giving the bibles hope he is not being blamed but who noes what ..i certainly never heard of anything ...regards cappy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by j.sabourn View Post
    Re the barber didn't anyone christen him the barber of Seville, or Sweeney Todd. ? JWS
    ###naw john he was baa baa black sheep ...oh jeez can youn still say that ....cappy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I never saw that show so I only know the bits on here, there is so much stuff coming out nowadays you're almost expecting it,
    the biggest surprise for me was Ralph Harris I didn't see that coming. JF

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gray_marian View Post
    Lordy Lordy! Done it again ....hit the like & thank you button before reading the last line
    Marian "should have gone to spec savers" cheers JF

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast