Likes (Received)

Default aDVANCE!!!!!!

[QUOTE=Michael Lawrence;13275]
    Quote Originally Posted by daishop1 View Post
    Dear Michael.
    Very interested in your "Virtual Ship",had a chat with the wife,
    and she's all for me going back to sea????.Could you please let
    me have any details that you have,and I hope that you dont
    mind me asking,but is there any chance of an "advance" please.

Dave Williams(R583900)[/QUOTE
    Now listen up Davy boy. I asked you to join this ship as I thought you'ed bring a touch of class. See I was wrong. Well listen my son any money you get on this tub you'll earn and your first job is all the brass on the bridge (no not the skippers four bars). After that you can give the galley boy a hand, and that happens to be me. Vernon is the C/Stwd and Dazy John his n0., 1. Don't ask me what those Welshman are but you'll find 'em for'arrd sitting round their cauldron. Permco in the engine room but we've seemed to of lost the 'Sparks'. Den is in the galley and sober for a change. George is anywhere there are well filled bell bottoms. Alf is on the wheel I believe but if you believe that you believe anything. Anyway get your kit aboard and your bunk made up and report to the bridge. Coo I don't 'alf like it when I'm so masterful. Mike

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by happy daze john in oz View Post
    Now Les that is not what we heard. He distilled the paint to get the metho out of it, and the brasso. There sno meat in the scouse as he sold that as well to by some very sus five bells scotch from a very sus Malteser, all brown on the outside and not much inside.
    Hey Daze, That bit about selling the meat is to close for comfort.
    Thought I'd got away with that years ago.
    Den.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

[QUOTE=Michael Lawrence;13276]
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Lawrence View Post

Now listen up Davy boy. I asked you to join this ship as I thought you'ed bring a touch of class. See I was wrong. Well listen my son any money you get on this tub you'll earn and your first job is all the brass on the bridge (no not the skippers four bars). After that you can give the galley boy a hand, and that happens to be me. Vernon is the C/Stwd and Dazy John his n0., 1. Don't ask me what those Welshman are but you'll find 'em for'arrd sitting round their cauldron. Permco in the engine room but we've seemed to of lost the 'Sparks'. Den is in the galley and sober for a change. George is anywhere there are well filled bell bottoms. Alf is on the wheel I believe but if you believe that you believe anything. Anyway get your kit aboard and your bunk made up and report to the bridge. Coo I don't 'alf like it when I'm so masterful. Mike
    Mike, careful what you say. It could be bad for my reputation.
    Never been accused of being sober before!
    Den.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

HEY MIKE.
    Us taffies are sitting around our cauldron making us up a feed, as the catering dept on this virtual ship, is virtually impossible to get them to cook up some grub.Man cannot live on grog alone. youve got to put a liner on your stomach,
    taffy 1eye
    KISS.keep it simple stupid

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Les View Post
    Great now that we have no sand does that mean that we can throw away the holy stones now. Better still they may be softer than those tab nabs that we had today. Threw one overboard and a seagull swooped on it and have not seen it surface after it plunged into the ocean. The seagull that is. Les
    Hey Les
    Maybe we should keep the tabnabs to use as holly stones, and eat the holly stones. cant be much difference!!OR keep the tabnabs for anti pirate defence. Throw a few of then their way they might think twice about tring to board us. remember odd job, and his bowler hat, hit them in the right place and theyll take there heads off.
    sorry Den he he he. lol
    taffy 1eye

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Cool Michael Lawrence.

Hi Michael.
    Dont know if you recived one of my messages,Im
    having a lot of trouble getting in touch with people.
    Im interested in your "Virtual Ship",let me have
    all details,and as I said in my other message,
    "any chance of an adavance",Ill have to purchase
    some tropical gear ??

Dave Williams(R583900)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Dave mate, why do you want tropical gear, we are as far as I can recall still stuck in the bay of biscay.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by happy daze john in oz View Post
    Dave mate, why do you want tropical gear, we are as far as I can recall still stuck in the bay of biscay.
    Hey John last i heard ,that we were in grand harbour Malta, and staying for christmas!!.Cant trust that Galley Radio they always got it wrong. Last time i heard it we were going back to VITTORIA, but ended up in MURMANSK in mid winter.
    As for dai , sorry mate NO tropical gear for you, where do you think you are on Daddies yacht !. Give us your pants and shirt, we'll soon have the legs and arms off them.There you are, Omani couldn't have done a better job and you got that frayed look, would have cost you a fortune if you'd gone to Savil Row.
    best wishes taffy 1eye

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by x taffy 2 View Post
    Hey John last i heard ,that we were in grand harbour Malta, and staying for christmas!!.Cant trust that Galley Radio they always got it wrong. Last time i heard it we were going back to VITTORIA, but ended up in MURMANSK in mid winter.
    As for dai , sorry mate NO tropical gear for you, where do you think you are on Daddies yacht !. Give us your pants and shirt, we'll soon have the legs and arms off them.There you are, Omani couldn't have done a better job and you got that frayed look, would have cost you a fortune if you'd gone to Savil Row.
    best wishes taffy 1eye
    Mate, he most likely thinks that savil row is the name of the oarsman on the bum boat.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Thumbs up Les, Dazy John, Dai,TaffyX,Gulliver,Alf,George, etc.,

We're in Malta or least wise thats according to the Old Man's 1969 Esso map. I know its Malta coz I was ashore earlier and the motorists and bus drivers were driving down the centre of the road, which makes it a bit difficult where theres a central reservation. Anyway it shook me up somewhat so went into a bar for a drink and was sold a tot of 'Eight Bells' so has Den been ashore before me and flog some of our 'gold' to a local I ask myself? Or have the Witches been doing a bit of magic and telepoting it ashore and will we find it in every bar between here and Ma Gleesons? Anyway if you care to join me I'll buy you a drink, Tahts if you lot can get down the gangway. We're not going anywhere as Percol the eng., has come ashore with the key to the motor (it looks like a big spanner to me) Someone have aq word with Dazy as he thinks we'll still in the 'Bay'. Mike ( Chief Galley Boy Extraordinary)

Page 55 of 161 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast