Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pickpockets.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Pickpockets.

Have any of you been watching the show on TV, Pickpockets.Pickpocketing in London is rife so a special squad has been set up to ride the tubes and other places where people assemble to keep an eye out for these pickpocketing gangs that normally operate in two's and three's.They are all foreign dips and most probably 99% of them are Romanian,the best dips apparently are Chilean,the police are delighted when they catch these.The Romanians were also involved in putting these false covers on ATM's and the Lebanon Loop which read your card details.Anyway in todays paper they run this story.Migrants in crime spree.ROMANIANS have been arrested 27,725 times in one city in the past 5 years for offences including murder and yet just 68,00 live here.Met police said 15 people were held each day in London. Tory MP Pritti Patel said more needs to be done to control immigration.Migration restrictions on Romanians and Bulgarians must be eased next January. God help us.!!!! What amused me was maybe they got 40 weeks gaol they are out in 20 and back riding the tube upto their old tricks WHY ARE THEY NOT DEPORTED but then again that would be against the human rights,nothing about the poor person who has lost their passport and holiday money.
    Regards.
    Jim.B.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Another piece on the same subject a nightclub had a number of reports of missing phones they called the police to search everyone leaving one guy was caught with 40 stolen phones shoved down his pants and arrested he pleaded guilty to all charges and was taken off in court he was charged with 25 offences so what happened to the other 15 have they dropped the maths requirement from college and university recently or have the legal system taken on the builders it was only an estimate way of doing business

Tested out the maths part on a friends 5 year old son he got the right answer why cant the professionals

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

They should do what the Islamics do, Chop their hands off, it is coming anyway, we will have Shariah Law here soon.
    Cheers
    Brian

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Very cunning !

Hi Jim
    Yes as you know last Sept. when i went on Holidays ,before i left was told to watch out in Paris and London for those Pickpockets!

Apparently they are very good at this game ,and i believe that Paris is one of the hot spots especially in the Northern ends Gare de Noord is famous for it in the Metro,and they are so sly,one wouldnt know a thing!

However i had bought a Pacsafe shoulder Mans Bag to carry,and that was the best thing i ever invested in!
    It also has the RFID built in,so no one can read your Credit Card details with those clever scanners!
    It had locks on all parts of it,and was also slash proof!
    I highly recommend to anyone going on Holidays no matter where to get one of these,no one can get it ogg you either,unless of couse the knock you down! Grrrrr!!!

I actually saw a gang in progress on the Metro station but i was amazed at the prompness of the Gendarmes,as all stations are rigged with so many security cameras,and they are really on the ball,so to speak!
    These Guys that were trying it on when people were coming to the top of the Escalators were soon roped in and taken away! I was to say the least an eye opener for me!
    Cheers
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I was only ever robbed once,
    That was in Valparaiso in 2006,
    Anne and I went ashore, I wanted to go and see the Skandi Bar one more time. The Taxis wouldnt take us as it was `too dangerous`. I had to pay double to get one to take us.
    I had my photo taken on the steps with one of the girls, it may have been Peg Leg Maria`s daughter. Then the Taxi man said I take you to Safe part of town, He dropped us off by the Presidents Palace, . Two minutes later my shirt was torn off and $200 in my top pocket disapeared down the road.
    So much for a `Safe` area.
    Cheers
    Brian.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Pickpockets

One place that i visisted in my seafaring days was Naples in 1946 it was very bad we had a couple of guys rolled coming back to the ship in their underpants on of the safest places was Greece to me anyhow will not tell you how i found out????

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kong View Post
    They should do what the Islamics do, Chop their hands off, it is coming anyway, we will have Shariah Law here soon.
    Cheers
    Brian
    May I suggest you take the honing stone away from ****.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Romanians are rife across most of the EU. In Ireland they make up the biggest number of thives, crooks etc. We had some over here last year doing the ATM scam but by luck some where caught and as a result a whole gang of them either jailed or deported.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

what beggars belief is the fact that foreign thieves rapists murderers pickpockets scam artists are still living here that is the question that should be asked????? are we that scared of human rights and civil liberties that we the law abiding citizens of this country are the down trodden, if we stand up for the united kingdom then we are classed as racist what ever happened to a good old fashioned kicking before the judges got involved.jp

Cebu, Philippines district of Punta Princessa.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Pickpockets

a friend of mine had her bag snatched in ramsgate, by a romanian woman, she gave chase and hit the woman , got her bag back, the public held her untill police arrived, her boyfriend was nearby carrying a knife, both were arrested and charged, some time later the romanian woman charged the girl who she robbed with assault, it went to the local court and she got a criminal record for assaulting her robber by the stupid local magistrate, eventually the girl appealed in the crown court and that judge overturned the verdict, just shows the lengths you have to go to.
    Tony Wilding

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast