Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Pure madness.................again

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Pure madness.................again

That madness has always been there John, even before Ghengis Khan. It’s like climate change gets resurrected whenever someone wants to raise issues. JS

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Latest on the NZ debacle is that he wil not be charged with terrorism as he is going to represent himself in court and there is the fear he will be seen as some sort of cult hero if he does.
    So he will be charged with multiple murders which according to a court reporter will see a longer term before parole can be granted.

Parole granted, you must be joking!

This man should be tried under law Glock 9mm that would save the community millions.
    He will need to be kept in isolation for 23 hours a day, cost to the tax payer, millions.
    Why does any one consider parole for such a creature that is lower than a snakes belly???
    Rot in jail is the only way.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Our clown of a PM has joined the bandwagon, going to spend $millions to protect mosques, he has only just spent $ millions reopening Xmas Island to prevent anymore coming in, this man is unbelievable in his ineptitude. Any attack if there is one I should think would be a retaliatory one on a Christian Church.
    Des

4. Thanks j.sabourn thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#12... The wishy washy. Laws that people have advanced since the war years are in lots of ways the reason why today we live in a crime laden world. When the present unrest was due to different beliefs many were shouting we are at war. If that was the general feeling then Rulesof War should have been imposed. I have always been one among an undisclosed amount world wide who would have retained capital punishment. In which in any case during a period of war terrorists would have been self indicted as spies if nothing else and would have faced the noose. They are not soldiers as wear no uniform and wage guerrila war on the non military in any case. Look first to the legislators and lawmakers first for a system that certainly needs altering. Second I said sometime ago about our ever more and more self opinionated media , and how they act in any disaster , and their cry of freedom of the press has always been accepted by too many people. In the forthcoming days you will probably see how valuable their contribution is. Already there are small pockets of maladjusted people springing up. Letters like this one and others on this and other sites will already the same as. Before be getting scanned to try and pick out groups of people with terrorism in mind, terrorists will also know this and will not be corresponding with such and others through this media. We live today in a worsening world , the very first mistake was loosing control over the borders. People can still travel ad lib but only those who are welcome and of a certain frame of mind are welcome JS
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 20th March 2019 at 04:48 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Des, from your comments it is obvious you do not like the current PM, your choice.
    But he is damned if he does and double damned if he does not.
    It is the primary duty of any gov to protect the citizens, they may choose many ways to do this, immigration control is by far the best as you can then ensure those who come in are the best we can find.
    Second is to ensure that areas that from time to time may become targets are also protected.

But just now my 'flag' on the computer popped up with the latest.
    ISIS is telling the world it will take revenge for the NZ massacre.

Watch this space.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Not helping the situation in any way, the PM of Turkey has warned that any Australian in Turkey who makes any comments about 'those people' good or bad will come back to Oz in a coffin.
    Such comments will only inflame the situation and give creadence to the likes of ISIS who have already said revenge will take place.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

8. Likes Tony Taylor, Ken Norton liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I actually don't care what anybody else has religion is nor the colour of their skin nor their sexuality . I do care when people inflict terror on the streets regardless of whose side they're on in any argument and when we have politicians baying to see soldiers in court for events of 50 years ago , whilst terrorists remain unidentified and go free it turns my stomach all terrorists to my mind should lose their rights to human rights because of what they inflict on the population at large and to keep them in jail you need to keep them there for a life . I must admit that I was amazed at how liberal New Zealand gun laws are realising that Australia has extremely strict gun laws even harsher than that in the United Kingdom I hadn't realised that New Zealand was that much freer .. there are many things in other people's religions that I disagree with being an evangelical Christian but I defend their right to have those beliefs . I do know believe that some of the cultural differences needs sorting out
    Last edited by robpage; 20th March 2019 at 08:07 AM.
    Rob Page R855150 - British & Commonwealth Shipping ( 1965 - 1973 ) Gulf Oil -( 1973 - 1975 ) Sealink ( 1975 - 1986 )

10. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#17. You and a 100 million others Rob. There is also another 100 million who don’t have your sentiments. So what’s the answer ... ??? She’ll be right mate !!! JS

12. Thanks robpage thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by robpage View Post
    I actually don't care what anybody else has religion is nor the colour of their skin nor their sexuality .. I do know believe that some of the cultural differences needs sorting out
    Rob, I don't believe we will ever be free from religious or political zealots of one persuasion or another. We're seeing extremist views from all quarters these days, someone even has the time and inclination to attack Peppa pig and Fireman Sam as being sexist, are we about to be harangued by vegans if we go into a butchers; where will it end I wonder?
    Last edited by Doc Vernon; 20th March 2019 at 11:56 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Tony , This is only the start mate, Bloody crazy gang alright. By the way lads I have been laid up for a few weeks with a blood infection, Caused me all kinds of prob,s from a cluster of boils in my lower abdomen to terrible swelling of my feet All part of the condition I suffer with known as Chronic Osteomyelitis. Which is a permanent bone infection. We all have our crosses to bare, We cant stop the wind and storm. But we can adjust the sails Regards lads Terry. Good to be able to sit up at my p.c. desk again.
    {terry scouse}

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast