Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Pure madness.................again

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Pure madness.................again

One of the biggest problems is extremism and one 99% of any face can live happily in peace we don't look at that we look at the 1% of the Lunatic fringe . I have spent several months in hospital over the last 2 to 3 years I have come across the whole International backup that supports our NHS from clinicians through to the janitorial staff and maybe that's why I have become very tolerant of what people do what they are where they're from and who they pray to . Without those immigrants the NHS itself would be totally stuffed but I have come to the conclusion but what we actually need in this country and everytime it's proposed the human rights Brigade reject it is identity cards and you register for an identity card and with it you have the biometric security and without it you get no NHS you get no benefits and you get no job as much as it says further impositions on our freedoms as I have always said about stop and search Mr policeman can stop and search me anytime he wants because basically I don't carry a knife and when carrying a gun I obey the laws that apply to that gun so I have nothing to fear let's have the identity cards in it might discourage the illegal immigration which seems to be at the root of a lot of the anti religious sentiments
    Rob Page R855150 - British & Commonwealth Shipping ( 1965 - 1973 ) Gulf Oil -( 1973 - 1975 ) Sealink ( 1975 - 1986 )

2. Likes Tony Taylor liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Get well soon Terry not nice to be laid up with all that going on!
    Boils are really Ouch!!
    Cheers
    Senior Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

4. Thanks Red Lead Ted thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Terry I must have something similar as my feet swell up to like two Xmas puddings. When I said to my GP was it all these blasted pilIs I take, he said maybe , but take your choice you can either have swollen feet or a bad heart, you can’t have both, like I was asking for an ice cream and a bar of chocolate at the same time. Good to see you back in one piece. Cheers JS
    Last edited by j.sabourn; Yesterday at 11:38 PM.

6. Likes Tony Taylor, Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by j.sabourn View Post
    Terry I must have something similar as my feet swell up to like two Xmas puddings. When I said to my GP was it all these blasted pilIs I take, he said maybe , but take your choice you can either have swollen feet or a bad heart, you can’t have both, like I was asking for an ice cream and a bar of chocolate at the same time. Good to see you back in one piece. Cheers JS
    Spend more time with your feet up, helps my ankles to go down

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Red Lead Ted View Post
    Tony , This is only the start mate, Bloody crazy gang alright. By the way lads I have been laid up for a few weeks with a blood infection, Caused me all kinds of prob,s from a cluster of boils in my lower abdomen to terrible swelling of my feet All part of the condition I suffer with known as Chronic Osteomyelitis. Which is a permanent bone infection. We all have our crosses to bare, We cant stop the wind and storm. But we can adjust the sails Regards lads Terry. Good to be able to sit up at my p.c. desk again.
    Terry,
    keep fighting it mate, are you allowed a livener to ease your mind , if nothing else?

9. Likes Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

OK Lads thanks for all the off Topic now back to the Original Topic please!
    Thanks

Yes i know i drifted just to wish Terry well. Sorry
    Senior Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3