Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: OK so now I'm confused

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: OK so now I'm confused

#9... Even worse to have black hair on the palms of your hand Rob. Especially after washing your head hair if. You have any , must think even that’s deserting you. Cheers JS

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by j.sabourn View Post
    #9... Even worse to have black hair on the palms of your hand Rob. Especially after washing your head hair if. You have any , must think even that’s deserting you. Cheers JS
    No John, hairs on the palm of your hands, black or otherwise, is what your mother told you would happen if you did not stop it.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

My Dad also told be to beware of strange women as well. Plenty of them today but hard to tell what sex they are. As regards hands as descriptive of a person, used to like that one ... he had hands like shovels. Or ... Every finger a marlin spike. There was always fingers missing on the old sailormen lost mainly disappearing in the sheave of a block. Some had to use two hands when gesturing to the barmaid for the numbers in a round. In another post someone on here knew a bloke I knew very well he sailed with him on Runciman Shipping , I sailed with him in Moor line when he was mate, going into one of the. Bristol Channel ports in the locks he lost the tip off his thumb, the old man one of Cappys favourites phoned me down aft to go and find it on the focsle . Some basket had kicked it over the side. Saw him six months later in Liverpool after coming out of cinema to see the film of the first release of Dr. No. a bellow from the other side of the road and this figure holding in the air the remnants of a thumb, shouting it’s growing again. Don’t know what passers by thought who cared. Maybe the wife did, must have thought I was showing her up again. Cheers JS
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 15th February 2019 at 07:30 AM.

Keith at Tregenna Guest

[QUOTE=robpage;327696]
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith at Tregenna View Post
    The thread title say's much:
    Being confused is the start.

Always told early on black
    hair on the back of your
    hands was a first sign.

Thank you for the information Keith I never knew men with hairy hands with a sign of them being a transvestite I've never looked for it but I shall be weary now I have that advice

Uncertain as to the fascination with transvestites, not a term I use, the people I have known were just called Bob / Sue etc. Looking for hairs was an old wives tale regarding confusion / madness.

K.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

[QUOTE=Keith at Tregenna;327718]
    Quote Originally Posted by robpage View Post

Uncertain as to the fascination with transvestites, not a term I use, the people I have known were just called Bob / Sue etc. Looking for hairs was an old wives tale regarding confusion / madness.

K.
    You have to be so careful with the terminology I would have said crossdressers but apparently their sexuality is not the same as a transvestite and as the Fascination I'm afraid they don't fascinate me what they do is like many minority groups they give me a minor annoyance that they will not accept equality they want equality Plus because they are a minority they deserve to be treated with a positive discrimination and I think that in a democratic Society unlike George Orwell's interpretation we should all be equal and none should be more equal than others .

From a purely practical and financial background I also think that the amount of money spent on satisfying a person's gender needs is not necessarily well spent money and that you are carrying out operations that are possibly avoidable by a high degree of psychiatric assistance and we are taking gender dysphoria beyond the level that we should but there again that is my non-medical opinion but when you look at opiniones giving prepubescent children concentrated drugs to prevent the onset of puberty which met at a later stage cause problems with osteoporosis because of the lack of calcium build-up where puberty has been prevented tells me that gender isn't for being messed about with particularly in children now I may be old fashioned but I'd rather stay that way and if it's looking for hair as I was always told that it was the palm of the hand that you had to carefully check on a regular basis
    Rob Page R855150 - British & Commonwealth Shipping ( 1965 - 1973 ) Gulf Oil -( 1973 - 1975 ) Sealink ( 1975 - 1986 )

Keith at Tregenna Guest

Again more confusion as I believed finding hairs on the palms of the hands
    was more about spotting a werewolf, but nothing a little regular waxing
    can’t hide.

K.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Well has Mr Miyagi said wax on wax off
    Rob Page R855150 - British & Commonwealth Shipping ( 1965 - 1973 ) Gulf Oil -( 1973 - 1975 ) Sealink ( 1975 - 1986 )

8. Likes j.sabourn, happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

On the Jeremy Vine show this morning one of the panel suggested and was accepted by all panel members that Birth Certificates should be changed.
    Current Birth Certificates show the names of the Mothers and Fathers, the proposal was that certificates should now be Parent ! and Parent 2.
    How long before this becomes standard?
    Vic

10. Thanks j.sabourn thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It is yet again a damned good example of the Noisy minority wings Over the silent majority

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Problem with that is, who is parent one and who is parent two, and what if there had been a threesome, or a gay circle, the mind boggles as to what could come out in the future.
    Des

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast