Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How the Europeans start of the mini ice age

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default How the Europeans start of the mini ice age

I wake early most mornings and listen to BBC World Service until I get the early morning shipping forecast on Radio 4 now this morning there was a discussion on a mini ice age at the turn of the 18th to 19th Century I now know how we can actually change the rapidly accelerating global warming

Our forefathers in Europe that has in the UK for Spanish and Portuguese went to America and in the bit from the top of Alaska do the top of Mexico there were 60 million indigenous people who are living farming and nomadic lives living off nature

Obviously they didn't have any deeds or proof of purchase so the land actually didn't really belong to them were not in European eyes

So in a few short years we introduced these 60 million people do some gifts there we had in Europe mainly smallpox cholera typhoid tuberculosis and probably a few other things they were transmitted by doing naughty things with strange women it didn't take many years to reduce the 60 million population 2 less than 6 million this meant that vast swathes of the United States and Canada will left uncultivated and unattended by what were now a few nomadic tribes

This meant that the grasslands and the native fauna and flora group really and as they grow the simple process of photosynthesis in greenery absorbs carbon dioxide and pumps out oxygen and this actually happened meaning that the carbon dioxide levels over the area of now North America was dramatically reduced and caused a mini ice age and a noticeable drop in temperature in those regions

So science has proved if we find a country with a good indigenous population go over there infect them with whatever disease as we've got cause genocide we can reverse the climate change simple I don't know why the politicians haven't thought about it

I would normally put the Google Factor in this but I know that some people love checking whatever I write from Google so I'll leave it for them to check my facts but the guy on BBC World Service was a scientist and he gave all the wonderful figures

All we need now is Europe to get together and find somewhere to go and commit genocide and we've solved the problem of the whole climate change business
    Rob Page R855150 - British & Commonwealth Shipping ( 1965 - 1973 ) Gulf Oil -( 1973 - 1975 ) Sealink ( 1975 - 1986 )

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: How the Europeans start of the mini ice age

Didn't that happen to the people of the Brazilian Rain Forrest. Explorers gave the tribe (unintentionally) influenza, the tribes had no resistance and It wiped them out.
    Vic

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I was quite surprised that the figures went from 60 million down to 6 million in indigenous people's of America I don't know which part of America is covered it didn't actually say so I assumed it was North America but it seems that in the rapid colonization we did an awful lot of untold damage

The scientist being interviewed seem to be a climate change expert and was explaining the mini ice age sometime in the late 18th early 19th century which seemed incredible to me but when he said about the photosynthesis and the absorption of carbon dioxide it sort of all made sense
    Last edited by robpage; 31st January 2019 at 08:52 PM.
    Rob Page R855150 - British & Commonwealth Shipping ( 1965 - 1973 ) Gulf Oil -( 1973 - 1975 ) Sealink ( 1975 - 1986 )

4. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

At the junction of the four corner States in the US (Colorado, Utah, Arizona and New Mexico) there is photographic evidence of a civilisation that disappeared without trace.
    This civilisation lived in stone dwelling houses and were fairly advanced, more advanced than the Red Indian.
    Scientists cannot or are not able to find out what caused them to disappear f the face of the earth.
    The civilisation also predates Europeans discovering America.
    Vic

6. Thanks Ken Norton, Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It is known as Mesa Verde Colorado, we were fortunate to have visited this place which is now a national park. As you say Vic the people living there completely disappeared, and no one knows why. A very interesting topic and a intriguing place to visit. Leaves you in awe worth a view https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...3A23&FORM=VIRE

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#1... Rob maybe someone already has thought about it and is doing in reverse today by the influx of aliens bringing back all the diseases they don’t like to keep to themselves and want to return. Must be a plot by these evil people wearing pinnies as some might say. I would think big business would be against any present day plan of strategy however, as probably already have the profits they can make by their own scare tactics to the public on how to lessen their ideas of climate change. In a couple of hundred years time would be interesting to be a fly on the wall and listen to all the recriminations of the future generations of what should have been done. Will have to take up Buddhism and return as that fly on the wall. Cheers JS
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 1st February 2019 at 12:01 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi John.
    Cappy jumped in Wallaroo when there was not many people and not much there, there's still not many people and not much there, so he didn't instigate climate change at all.
    Cheers Des

10. Thanks cappy thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Many of the diseases we thought had gone or were under control are coming back.

In the South Pacific islands Measles and even TB have been detected and some cases off Measles here in Oz
    As the globe shrinks with more population now abounding there is every chance that diseases will come back and flourish.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

12. Thanks robpage thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#7... They tell me the emu population went up though. Think I gave him something with an emu on last July. Over here in Mandurah we have a crab fest. every year on the foreshore everyone eating these skinny crabs people catch in pots. Took him a fridge magnet which said “ I caught crabs in Mandurah”. He may of caught some bigger ones in Wallaroo. He’s very quite on the subject. Cheers JS
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 1st February 2019 at 05:59 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by j.sabourn View Post
    #7... They tell me the emu population went up though. Think I gave him something with an emu on last July. Over here in Mandurah we have a crab fest. every year on the foreshore everyone eating these skinny crabs people catch in pots. Took him a fridge magnet which said “ I caught crabs in Mandurah”. He may of caught some bigger ones in Wallaroo. He’s very quite on the subject. Cheers JS
    #####the i caught crabs in mandurah was grabbed by grandson charlie and now sticks on a fridge in nice ......sadly the french dont see the funny side of it ......wallaroo to ....adelaide to a nice hotel lol .....barmera and other forgotten name one horse towns a great experience of life for an 18 year old and making good money in the season life is just one big learning curve .....and sure throws a curved ball now and then to make it interesting.....love every minute of it ......cappy.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast