Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Arrest

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Arrest

I brought an ex US supply ship out of Sunderland after having various alterations , lying in the lock out basin with the pilot and owner on board, and other small craft in the basin with us, I had a visitation from the skipper off a small yacht , he claimed due to us having a variable pitch propellor and the prop. Being continuously turning , had caused his vessel to surge on the dock wall , he had a piece of paper in his hand which he wanted me to sign , confirming I was responsible. He left the bridge a very disappointed man.we were brought up to sign for nothing except subs and IOUs. Saying capitano Passover Le Plato manyana. . It took me all my time to sign the mates boat notes. In fact I had a signature stamp I used for such, and it was always in the back of my mind that if a bad one got through , I could always say someone stole my stamp and it wasnt me. Your Honour! JS

2. Likes Tony Taylor, Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Come on please lads, back on Thread - the subject is the arrest of Mr Salmond - NOT HSE - Thank you.
    When one door closes another one shuts, it must be the wind

4. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Just gossiping whilst waiting for Mr. Salmonds court case to open in court No. 2. Also the media seems to have dried up. Maybe someone got at them ... JS

6. Likes Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Keith at Tregenna Guest

Apparently, RT to continue broadcasting Alex Salmond chat show.

A spokesman for the broadcaster today it is said confirmed the programme would continue to be broadcast as usual.

Further:

“In respect of the legal process currently under way in the Scottish court, we are unable to comment, or take any action that might affect due process,” he said.
    “This matter does not concern anything related to the Alex Salmond Show or RT, and The Alex Salmond Show will continue on-air, as usual, at this time.
    “It is important to note, irrespective of the findings on this matter in court, that we believe firmly in the principles of a fair trial, including both the right to justice for victims and the presumption of innocence, and that we utterly condemn sexual misconduct in any form.”
    Mr Salmond has been charged with a total of 14 offences, including two counts of attempted rape and nine of sexual assault. He has pledged to defend himself to the “utmost” stating that he is “innocent of any criminality”.
    No date has been set for the next hearing, but it is expected that a jury trial will take place later this year.

K.

Last edited by Keith at Tregenna; 27th January 2019 at 03:53 AM.

8. Thanks Chris Allman thanked for this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3