Thread: A Pear Shaped Society

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default A Pear Shaped Society

As in a newspaper. Readers column have put in news snippets.
    Pleased to see there are others who have like thoughts.

“ I am one of the fortuanate people raised as part of what was once considered a normal family unit.
    Having been born just before World War 11.
    My development years were during the 1950s, my father provided, my mother maintained the home , and we kids did what we were told. All quarters of society seemed to be in balance. But it has all gone pear shaped since.
    We are now “ cross gendering” at an alarming rate. The difference between the sexes is now tainted and confusing .
    Same sex marriage and single parenting are now part of our society, while fatherhood has diminished as a social reality with the de-feminising of the female. “.
    Name and address supplied.
    JWS....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: A Pear Shaped Society

My wife and I have over the years enjoyed tracing our respective families back in both cases to the end of the 16th and beginning of the 17th Century. It has in the main, been a most rewarding and extremely interesting experience, with the odd surprise and also the feelings of admiration and sadness as to how they lived their lives in very often difficult and demanding times.

I look at today as John has laid it out and see the end of that kind of family research. The way things are and are heading, nobody will know who they really are or where they really come from. Brother could, totally unknowingly, be joining with his sister or other close female relative and likewise with female and close male family members. What that will do to the state of the human make-up, genes, hereditary disease etc, I hate to think. All personal history both physical and genealogical will be gone and I fear the consequences for mankind.
    When one door closes another one shuts, it must be the wind

Lewis McColl Guest

I was over in Hoylake a month or so back. I met up with an old friend and we had dinner. She seemed upset and I asked her what was up. Her 46 year old son has told her he has changed his name from Stephen to Stephanie, he is having treatment (transgender) Knowing the lad I am surprised it has taken him/her this long to realise !!!! The most upsetting thing though is (it) has now started to ignore his mother as she has had problems coming to terms with it all. As you would expect his mum occasionally calls him Stephen and he storms out of the house.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi John.
    The labour Party has said they intend taking gender off all birth certificates and passports, can imagine a customs officer at a foreign airport saying I will have to have a feel to see what you are.
    Cheers`Des

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#3. I have two friends in a similar situation. There are situations which are genuine. Such offspring which have the fortune or misfortune whichever way you look at it , should make no differences to their regard for their offspring. I look on them as always have and treat them exactly as always have as an equal in every way. It’s those who use the change of law as a means to a different end , and one of the many reasons is because it’s fashionable. There is one thing however they will never achieve naturally is procreation . Even the law now is bending backward to let them achieve unnatural birthings.This is not only now civil law , but is against Old Testament laws, which the Church seems loath to speak up about, so they to will loose all credibility as well. JWS...
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 3rd November 2018 at 01:51 AM.

6. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#4... May do some good for the rubber glove industry Des. Although knowing the scheme of things the business would probably go to the French. They are the experts in the rubber and correspondence trade. Cheers JS

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It has reached the point where civilization as we know it will end.
    Replaced by a society where no one knows who they are where they came from, and indeed what they are doing here.

It is thought the Egyptian civilization came to an end as a result of interbreeding.

here we are in 2050, 'well my love having just completed the family tree I have found out we are mother and son, do you think any one will complain now we are married"?
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

9. Likes Denis O'Shea liked this post