Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Australia

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Australia

The UK and Australian Government a had signed a defence deal which gives Bae a £20b contract.
    Australia will build 9 frigates designed by Bae and based on the type 26.
    The ships will be built in Australia and weapons and systems etc will be supplied by Bae.

2. Thanks Jim Brady, Red Lead Ted thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Australia

Although the great days of empire are long gone the UK still excels in the murky world of arms sales.
    We are selling billions of pounds of bombs and missiles to Saudi Arabia to be used in Yemen. Meanwhile millions of pounds of British taxpayers money is being used to treat and feed the victims of the bombs and missiles. I suppose this will make sense to some.

4. Thanks Doc Vernon, Jim Brady thanked for this post
    Likes Red Lead Ted, Jim Brady, Graham Payne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

###suppose the answer is if we didnt sell them in saudi the arms.... russia or the yanks or china or somebody would ......but stupid us would still be sending aid to the victims ........cappy

6. Likes Doc Vernon, Graham Payne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Lou, This countries politicians have messed up that much over brexit, Between squabbling and arguing with each other instead of getting on with what there paid for { Get the best deal and get out } We have suffered 9 years of austerity wages are not keeping up with workers out going expenditure. Income tax reforms are on the cards this year set to increase to keep the N.H.S. Going which will apply to each and everyone of us in one way or another, Something this government should have done years ago but slower seems to me raising taxes is a dirty word to this crowd back in our day P.A.Y.E. Was up and down like a yoyo. They cant even agree on another runway at heath row airport which is suppose to be put in place to import and export more goods with the world once where out of the E.U. What has Boris the clown said he will lay on the tarmac in front of the first dirt truck to stop it going ahead with a bit of luck he will keep his promise for once. Ground breaking visit by the Duke of Cambridge are being taken on by the Royals for the first time in history.
    The Duke of Cambridge is embarking upon an historic tour of the Middle East – visiting both Israel and the Palestinian territories – in a trip in which ironies and sensitivities will abound.

The Royal Family is keenly aware of its own history. Prince William is this week visiting a region that rarely forgets its past.

When Palestine slipped from the hands of an exhausted and broken post-war Britain in 1948, the Prince's great-grandfather George VI was on the throne. This government should take a leaf out of there book and try and ease middle eastern countries growing unrest instead of funding it as you say. We are the bloody laughing stock of Europe and lets not forget if it wasn't for Churchill and his allies the other 27 clowns wouldn't have a flag to stand under ????????????? Or perhaps they would which would carry a swastika Terry.
    {terry scouse}

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

have you thought of emigrating ted ....there must be something you like to make you stay here.....lol cappy

9. Likes Captain Kong, Doc Vernon liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Oh dear Ted, get out of be on the wrong side this morning?
    I won't respond as Politics is banned Lol.
    Anyway see you might be losing Klopp, he is being touted as next manager of Germany
    Vic

11. Likes cappy, Doc Vernon liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Ted,
    At least it's not the yanks fault.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

More important things going on in my life, As to whether Klopp is staying or leaving, As for politics being banned on here they have also been suspended in parliament, Until we can get a backbone back in charge............................... Actually chaps i have had a splendid day with my good wife and none of you are worthy of spoiling it Terry.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cappy View Post
    have you thought of emigrating ted ....there must be something you like to make you stay here.....lol cappy
    No Cappy i intend ramming the cock ups by this crowd that call themselves a Coalition Government right down your Tory throat....................
    {terry scouse}

14. Thanks Jim Brady thanked for this post
    Likes Jim Brady, Doc Vernon, N/A liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Correct attitude Terry dont go in the trap you are above it.Whoa that was for part one I did'nt know you were going to follow up.LOL
    Regards.
    Jim.B.
    Last edited by Jim Brady; 29th June 2018 at 06:18 PM.
    CLARITATE DEXTRA

16. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Likes cappy, Red Lead Ted, N/A liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by red lead ted View Post
    More important things going on in my life, As to whether Klopp is staying or leaving, As for politics being banned on here they have also been suspended in parliament, Until we can get a backbone back in charge............................... Actually chaps i have had a splendid day with my good wife and none of you are worthy of spoiling it Terry.

- - - Updated - - -

No Cappy i intend ramming the cock ups by this crowd that call themselves a Coalition Government right down your Tory throat....................
    ###well terry i can only suggest decoram dear boy and leave it at that

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast